Emotouk Complain - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
Emotouk Complain

I make an order more than one month ago (2nd on march), I pay 160,00 € for a headlights glass and at this day itīs no coming yet.

I send an e-mail on 12nd for tell them that and the answer itīs:
next week itīs there, sure. Again the order itīs no coming. I send to many messages next that and anybody itīs answer me. I call the them to many times too and I only can talk with a machine...I leeve
a lot of complains and anybody answer back.

Somebody knows something about this company, itīs still open or what? Because I made one order more few months ago and I havenīt got any problem.

Iīm going to wait one more week, and if my order comes or someone call me back, or I have to make a report...

I wanīt to tell you that for be carefoul...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 11:55 AM
Ball & Chain magnet

Send a message via Yahoo to Djester
another one bites the dust.....

I hope that your problems will get sorted out.
Patience is something you learn when dealing with Emoto.... Try putting a want ad in the "For Sale" section http://mvagusta.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23 and see if anyone can help you there.

good luck

If at first you don't succeed, use a hammer instead

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 12:49 PM

Yeah I made an order about a month ago as well and I get the same story... If I dont have a tracking number by tomorrow I am telling them to cancel and if they dont I will go though my credit card company.
post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 04:30 PM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
Welcome aboard.

So, you're new here?

CAG
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 05:50 PM
lee

Hola Amigo! Como esta? Emoto muy malo.
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 06:12 PM

My better half oredered a F4 carpet and when she emailed to cancel the order they would not send her a confirmation that the order had been cancelled. The idiots askd why she no longer wanted the product but they couldn't take a second and confirm the order cancellation. I don't see how they stay in business with the practices they use.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Take off your pants and jacket

01 750S W/1000R engine
01 Ducati 748 W/853 kit
03 Yamaha R1 (SOLD)
01 Kawasaki KX 125
88 Yamaha YSR 50
01 Yamaha R6
03 Suzuki DRZ pitbike
1982 Honda 110 atc
Yamaha PW50
1978 Honda 90 atc
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700
2008 Yamaha Raptor 660
1975 Kawasaki G5 100
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 08:26 PM

Well I told them that if they didn't have a tracking number for me by tomorrow to cancel it. I'm not playing the "its on its way" game... I'm hoping they actually send it... if not... I will cancel. That sucks they did not send her a confirmation. I hope they send me one if I end up canceling (and i bet i will) but I wont be surprised if they pull the same thing with me. Ughhhh!
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Established Member

Why they are allowed to advertise or even have a section on this site is beyond me. I hear complaints everyday about this company and the moderator still continues to support this company. Sure some people have had some success with them but the majority had terrible experiences. I wouldn't want my members subject to this aggravation. I say this only because I use to own Clear Alternatives and I never had a complaint about my customer service when I was the owner.

Word of advise to the owners of Emoto: DONT TAKE PEOPLES MONEY UNTIL YOU SHIP THEIR PRODUCTS. ALSO, BE HONEST WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS. HONESTY GOES ALONG WAY. Some customers will continue to wait if you are straight up with them. Lying only diminishes their trust in you.

Last edited by NFLPATS; 04-09-2009 at 10:43 PM.
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-10-2009, 12:27 AM
Banned

Talking

Welcome Fran A Coruna

Yesterdays Tomorrow is now Today

post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-10-2009, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLPATS View Post
Why they are allowed to advertise or even have a section on this site is beyond me. I hear complaints everyday about this company and the moderator still continues to support this company. Sure some people have had some success with them but the majority had terrible experiences. I wouldn't want my members subject to this aggravation. I say this only because I use to own Clear Alternatives and I never had a complaint about my customer service when I was the owner.

Word of advise to the owners of Emoto: DONT TAKE PEOPLES MONEY UNTIL YOU SHIP THEIR PRODUCTS. ALSO, BE HONEST WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS. HONESTY GOES ALONG WAY. Some customers will continue to wait if you are straight up with them. Lying only diminishes their trust in you.
+1

The Kid

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode