Corse USA Ignition Cover Group Buy - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 10:12 PM Thread Starter

Corse USA Ignition Cover Group Buy

Fellow MV.net members, I have our first offering for a pre-production group buy on ignition covers. Theses are the small case covers that are on the clutch side of the bike and have the "F4" on them. These protect the left side of the engine since this is the point that protrudes the farthest on the engine cases.

Here are the details of how this will work:

In order for these to be produced we need to meet a minimum order quantity if that quantity is not met, they will not be produced. As with everything the more that are ordered the cheaper they will be. I will pass that savings on to you directly. They price I post here will be the maximum cost you will pay, any unforseen costs I will cover. If I can get a better price I will absolutely pass it on to you and you will know how much it will cost you when you pay. I will give you the lead time for completion and keep you updated on the progress. If you are interested in purchasing these I will need for you to respond to this thread with how many you would want, your color preference and an alternate color. I will do my best to meet your color choice. Once we have enough commitments to place the order I will ask for a 50% deposit with the remainder due once they are completed and ready to ship. Everyone who orders is guaranteed to be happy with the product. If you don't like what you recieve simply send it back and I will refund your money no questions asked.

Ignition case covers (fit both f4 and Brutale):

They will be machined out of billet 6061-T6 aluminum and color anodized. The Corse USA logo will be engraved on the front of the case as shown in the first picture after anodizing. It will utilize the standard o-ring and mounting hardware, if there is enough demand I can try to put together a group buy on Ti fasteners but that will be seperate from this purchase.

Cost:
We need a minimum of 25 orders in order to recieve this price.
Price is $114 dollars which is the least expensive cover on the market (that I can find). This price includes four color anodizing. I am thinking that the most popular colors are going to be Black, Gold and Red. I can do Silver or another color such as Blue Again based on demand.
If we can get enough orders to get 50 made, I can get the price down to $80 per cover so if this is something you are looking to buy jump in now and everyone benefits.

The pics;

Here is a representation of the cover with the final engraving.

Case cover in silver, note the colors are only representation and the final color will vary.

Here it is in red angled so You can see more detail.

In black

[/IMG]
In gold, again the color is just an example there will be variance.

And finally blue.

The lead time I have right now is 3-5 weeks after the order is placed. What I would like to do is see if we cant get this order in quickly. So please post up If you would like one or more (please specify), what color you would like and a second choice, it doesn't have to be a color listed here but I am limited to a handful of colors for anodizing. When there are 25 people who have comitted to purchase I will PM you for the deposit. If there aren't enough interested buyers by June 23 I will close the buy and the covers will not be produced. This price will not be available after the order is entered so order early and save.
Thanks Guys!

Last edited by RobP; 05-28-2008 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Revised images
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 05:15 AM
Established Member

hi i am in i will take (1) in gold 2nd choice is black thanks

(in the garage)
75z1-900
76kz-900 ltd
77 kz- 1000
81 gs -1100
84 gs -1150
84 fj -1100 (1380 w/progressive nos)
86 fj-1200
2000 hayabusa turbo
95 ducati 916 (955 corse)
05 f4 1000 mv
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 07:09 PM Thread Starter

I will be adding this to the website shortly to try and get more people to buy. The more people that sign up, the better price I can offer.

I'd certainly love to hear any feedback, positive or negative about this in order to facilitate these group buys. Ultimately my goal here is to add product to my line at a reasonable cost and this is a great way to do it while offering some good discounts. Also, the benefit to presenting products in this fashion is that it is not final and can be changed based on your input, so I really encourage everyone to do so especially those that aren't enclined to participate so I can maybe taylor these products for you as well. Again, feedback is appreciated.

Only 24 more to go!
post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 09:55 AM Thread Starter

Added the buy to the site.

23 to go.
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 10:03 AM Thread Starter

22 to go
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 06:33 PM Thread Starter

21 to go
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 07:13 PM

Send a message via MSN to punisher203
Pm Sent

01 MV AGUST F4S 750 RED/ SILVER (TRADE IN) (no more)
07 MV AGUST F4 1000 BK/WHT (No more)
2010 MV AUGUSTA F4 stolen 5/7/2013
new 2013 Brutale 1090RR Wht/Gold
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 07:50 PM Thread Starter

20 to go, gaining momentum!
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 09:38 PM Thread Starter

I guess momentum was lost. Only a couple of more weeks until I withdraw the offer so please sound off if you are on the fence!
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008, 09:26 AM

A red one please! 19 to go ???

...People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode