Corse USA updates - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 07:11 PM Thread Starter

Corse USA updates

Well, it has taken me a bit longer than anticipated to update the website, but I did update and publish it today. The big delay was waiting on the new colors for the reservoir covers. You will notice that the covers are on sale right now for $100/pair. With your MVAgusta.net discount that means your member price is only $85 per pair. At this price it is very near my cost, so take advantage of it. There is a very limited quantity. Remember, when you check out you will need to put in the message line your .net screen name and mvagusta.net so I know who you are. Your discount will be refunded when the order is processed.

On the new product front I have several new items in the works. The footpegs are out getting estimates but I will most likely need to alter the design from what I currently have. The problem is that they require multi axis machining which really drives the cost up, and unless the demand is VERY high the cost will be prohibitive.

I have the ignition side crankcase cover also out being bid. I am waiting on all the bids to come in but it is looking pretty good. I should be able to offer these for less than FBF's covers AND they will be color anodized in 4 different colors and engraved with the Corse USA logo. I will post up in a new thread when they are ready.

Rearsets are still in the works as are some carbon parts. Timeline is still undetermined.

Check out the site guys, let me know what you think. Keep the product suggestions coming I will be working on them as time permits.

Thanks,
Corse USA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 07:38 PM

New Site Garage
Right on! Congrats!!!

I'm ready to order some resi covers, should I try the gold or stay a bit safer with the silver?

Hard to guage the tone of the gold from digital pics...But I think that is the way I am leaning...(I loooove GOOOOOOOOoooold)

Any thoughts???

Griff
twoeleven
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 07:49 PM Thread Starter

Griff, I would lean towards the gold myself for the Tambo, although it is very difficult to say if the gold will be the same. Unfortunately it is one of those colors that has a lot of variance. You could always go with gold and if you don't like it return them for the silver. I really like the way the gold turned out, too bad I don't have a Tambo
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 07:52 PM

New Site Garage
I will do just that...The great thing about the Tambo, is none of the gold matches any other of the gold! Its just part of what makes it art, I guess, so I'm sure it will fit right in...I wonder if that was the thinking behind having none of the CF match any of the other CF as well!

I'm ordering now!

Griff
twoeleven
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 08:04 PM

New Site Garage
Okay...I just ordered...I know I am dense, but at least I'm stupid...I payed by PayPal, it wouldn't let me add my member name anywhere? I tried to add it as a coupon code but it isn't valid. So Rob, you just got an order from someone not so smooth at following directions. Sorry.

Griff
twoeleven
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 08:16 PM Thread Starter

Griff, I already took care of the refund. I will look into the paypal message box, I probably need to tweak my preferences. I will send the covers out tues, you should have by thursday.
Thanks, Griff!

Should be fixed now.

Last edited by RobP; 05-24-2008 at 08:37 PM.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 08:54 PM

Rob glad to see things aer going well, one thing I might suggest is adding you website in your signature that way when you post it will show up and makes it easier for us to just click the link.

I believe she is the Devil in a candy wrapper.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 09:18 PM

Hey Rob ..... count me in on a set of Red covers. I'll go over to your site in a minute and order them. One suggestion about your site, though: the font is really hard to read.

Thanks, and good job!

Gregg
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 09:31 PM

OK, I officially ordered them. I would also like to point out that it was difficult for me to find out how to purchase a pair of them from your site. It would be nice if there was a button you could click on that said "Buy them now" or something like that for simpletons like myself...... it wasn't obvious to me that you need to click on "MV Agusta Resevouir Covers" to get to a purchase option.

Looking forward to getting them mounted on the Senna..... thanks again, Rob!
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 10:19 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Amer
Rob,

I agree with Gregg. The font used is difficult to read. The link buttons look a bit busy also especially with the red font color against the MV tail...Otherwise it looks really good.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode