Onlineparts.com...never again - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 08:57 AM Thread Starter

Angry Onlineparts.com...never again

I ordered a set of front brake pads back in March (17th) and they never sended them. After two weeks I started sending them emails to know about my order...Let me tell you that I haven't count them...but no less than 12-15. I even did it from different email accounts just to make sure there wasn't nothing wrong. I got just one answer after all this mails from one of the staff members saying that he was going to check the order status and he would contact me the day after...well, that was one month ago and I still wait for my order status...no answer at all. One day (three weeks ago) I was luky contact and they where online on their "live help" that is permanently "unavailable" (I wonder why they offer this service, when they never use it) and some fellow said that the pads where not in stock and invited me to contact them back in two weeks. I did it...at least four emails...and no answer at all.
So today I decided to contact Visa and cancelled the payment...I'm sure they will take me serious now. During all this time I've been very patience and polite to them...but it seems to me that the better you treat this people, the less they care.

Just wanted to share my experience with you...so you don't fall like an idiot (like I did).

Be careful out there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 10:04 AM

As business owner myself, i couldn't imagine an easier way to make money
than have people electronically send orders and payments to my computer, and then ship
the items requested. If what you're advertising out of stock items, email the customer with options.
People, i ask you, how could anyone [email protected]*k that up?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 11:10 AM
Big Randaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaeagle46 View Post
You don't really want to get us started on that, do you, Mr. Eagle?

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaeagle46 View Post
As business owner myself, i couldn't imagine an easier way to make money
than have people electronically send orders and payments to my computer, and then ship
the items requested. If what you're advertising out of stock items, email the customer with options.
You are 100% correct. We are currently doing that very thing(I won't mention our business name, since we are not a site sponsor)and treating people right is the simplest, best business philosphy, and it has served me well through many years and several industries.

Having said that, I must add that this industry has, from the dealer's perspective, some of the worst customer service and most atrocious inventory fill-rates I have ever experienced. It is just astounding!! I will NOT name names, but they are elite names in the European parts/gear business. It makes it extraordinarily difficult to offer the outstanding service that we desire to provide when you can't get sufficient support from manufacturers, importers, and distributors. Moreover, the margins involved, contrary to popular belief, are not sufficient to insulate yourself from stockouts by carrying a bloated inventory, and providing, in effect, free warehousing for these companies.

End Rant.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode