Corse USA Introduction - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 06:10 PM Thread Starter

Corse USA Introduction

Many of you have probably noticed a new banner at the top of the screen for Corse USA. I have met and talked with a few of you regarding my business, my goals and how I would like to see things run. For those of you that don't know me, I have been a member of this community for a little while now. I joined not to start or promote anything, but rather to be a contributing member to this forum and the MV community in general. I recently started my own company, Corse USA, to design and produce accesories for motorcycles. I currently have my first product up on the website and several others in development, but more on that in a minute.

As most of us have probably noticed, the aftermarket support for the MV brand is virtually non-existent, I hope to change that. In the coming weeks I will be announcing new products and will be offering them to the mvagusta.net members first at a reduced price. First, mvagusta.net members will recieve 15% off all prices listed on the website. You will need to send an email to me at [email protected] so that I can produce a correct bill or simply fill in your mvagusta.net screenname in the comments field and I can manually refund the 15% difference.

Also, new products will be announced here first. A lot of the reason MV parts cost as much as they do is the size of the market. In order to minimize costs I will post up new products here first in preproduction form. Many will be shown as CAD drawings with details provided to help you get an idea of what you will be buying. At the time of presentation all the engineering will be done including finite element analysis, manufacturing quotes and finishing details. I will post prices and a minimum quantity needed to produce. I will ask for a deposit for those that are interested in the product in order to weed out the browsers. Final satisfaction will of course be guaranteed and if for some reason you are not happy with the final product you can return it for a full refund.I will also provide a real delivery date and keep you posted to actual status of parts. As a bonus you will also get a better price than what will be offered on the website. I may also do limited production runs so if you want something more unique, you will be able to get it.

Finally, I am frequently on the board so I am available to address your concerns at any time. I have been recieving some requests already from members for parts and am currently working on them. A few things on the drawing board right now are rearsets. I have had requests for the CC style rearsets but at less than $1000 per set. I am modeling some right now that will be similar, but not identical to the CC style. Machining will be very similar, so expect similar quality. I will post up after I have the design work done and pricing. I will also have rearsets aimed at the trackday rider. These will be a very simple, limited to no adjustability set aimed at keeping costs and weight low. These will be FEA optomized to be strong, stiff and light. these would be great for those of you who have high dollar "bling" rearsets that want something that is functional but not as expensive to damage at the track. I have some mirror block off plates in the works since I have had several requests from members here.

I think that is it for now. The website is in process of a major revision and should be up in a few days. I will be offering new colors for the reservoir covers soon so if you have any special color requests post them up here and I will try to accomodate. If there is interest in a group buy let me know and I will see what I can work out.

Thanks for you support.
Corse USA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Not very lucky..

Thanks Rob!
Can't wait to see the new products
Like I posted on the other thread, as soon as I get a job I'll be buying for sure
post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 07:26 PM

Awesome Rob! Ok, a little request is a license plate holder similar to what the Melotti is offering but something different?

In anycase I wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing your products!

I believe she is the Devil in a candy wrapper.
post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Established Member

Good Luck Rob! Hope your new venture is well received. I look forward to seeing your product line.

06 910S / Matris Damper / Arrow Mid Pipe / CRG Mirrors / Moto License Plate Relo & Bar Ends / Frame & Axle Sliders / Ohlins Rear Spring / 41 tooth rear sprocket / Custom Seat
03 HD V-Rod

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there"... George Harrison
post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 08:04 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Amer
Heya Rob,

Can't wait for your new goodies....And I'm looking forward to the other certain item you are working on.

/Amer
post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 08:06 PM
MV Cellist

Send a message via Yahoo to odonata Send a message via Skype™ to odonata
Rob, best of luck!!!!

the CC rearset with fixed pegs would be my dream set up!

O D O N A T A

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 08:49 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by odonata View Post
Rob, best of luck!!!!

the CC rearset with fixed pegs would be my dream set up!
Got you covered on that front.
post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 08:58 PM

New Site Garage
Awesome Rob...My purely selfish request would be for a set of those caps in a gold matching the brassier gold of the Tambo's forks...With the tops of the forks and tubes exposed nearby...They will look so sweet parked there matching!

"I love GOOOOoooold!!!"

Congratulations and fantastic!!! Best wishes for strong support, and thank you for offering us a discount in good faith.

Griff
twoeleven
post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 09:02 PM

Best of luck with the new venture! Add a few cool goodies for us Brutale owners too as you get a chance. Not sure what those would be as these things are darn near perfect from the factory.
post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 09:19 PM
The Machinist

SO COOL!
Congrats and good luck.
I will surely be purchasing things from you.
Would you consider a special fitting service? Lets say you have a set of cheaper fully adjustible rearsets (maybe pegboard style) that someone could use. (put a deposit down of course) Ride with for a while to find the perfect setting. Send them back to you with the settings desired, and have them replicated by you into a fixed rearset. The cool thing about this is that If the person that ordered this system crashed you would have their dimensions from before and could replicate them. I'm only 5'9" so the fixed rearsets that I would use would be alot different then say someone who is 6'4". I was planning on doing something like this just for myself, but it is alot of work for just 1 or 2 sets of rearsets and some replacements. Just a thought. Looking forward to seeing some of your stuff.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode