Official Welcome From Motogb - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 04:10 AM Thread Starter

Official Welcome From Motogb

Hello to you all...we'd like to introduce ourselves to you as MotoGB, the NEW Official UK Distributor of MV Agusta.

Please accept our apologies for not introducing ourselves sooner, but since taking over from 3X we have been extremely busy working on getting the brand MV Agusta back into the UK market place with a bigger and better image than before.

The new MV Agusta website is up and running (www.mvagusta.co.uk) packed full of the latest information and new models for 2008. We have also been re-working the UK dealer list which is available to view online: http://www.mvagusta.co.uk/dealers.php also on offer is some new and exciting PCP finance deals through our network of UK MV Agusta dealers.

Again....please accept our apologies and feel free to get in touch with ourselves with any query or request you have about MV Agusta and our team will do all they can to help.

MotoGB - Official UK Distributors of MV Agusta
Sales: 0844 412 8450
Email:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 05:02 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Very nice to see you guys posting here it is appreciated

Ive just had the 312 in for 1st service and there were concerns on both sides, myself & dealer as to warranty situation etc

I think all of us in the U.K. will appreciate an update of information from time to time on the situation with MV Agusta

again thanks for posting

Perhaps with being the Official UK Distributors Alvin can make a sticky of this thread for future announcements etc
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 05:05 AM

Send a message via AIM to MVASyd
A big G'Day from down under. I wish you well and hope that you can help the UK guys on the site that have felt let down. We are pretty lucky here our importer is very passionate and committed so we are pretty happy. Maybe you could contact them and get some pointers?

Good luck with the MV brand

MVA Sydney
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 08:07 AM

Welcome ! And if it is not of great interest for me, so I hope that Service and Customer Satisfaction among our British Community will improve. They deserve it !
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 09:11 AM
Established Member

New Site Garage
Well hello, it is very encouraging to see you here.

Hopefully we look forward to a productive relationship. I have already spoken to your team over the phone, and through my dealer looking for help. At that time it was clear that your links with Varese were not up to speed. That has been a concern for me, but if it is getting fixed so much the better.

Again, welcome and thanks for calling in.
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 10:09 AM

Unfortunately you are too late!! I e-mailed Motogb at the beginning of February, I received my reply yesterday!! you have lost a customer of 8 years.

I wish you well and hope you earn a better customer relationship than your predecessors.

(This reply has not been checked for punctuation, grammar, or spelling mistakes and is devoid of any big long cleverwords or condescending manner)

MV's all gone now, still have a soft spot for MV's, waiting for MV to tick all my boxes again.
Previously (and about 40 others)748SP, S4, S4R, 98R1, 2000 F4, F41000S, F41000R, 08R1, 09R1, S1000RR, RSV4 Factory aPRC in Garage now
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 10:27 AM
Good luck

Keep one wheel down!

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But...…..a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 10:51 AM

Hi and a very warm welcome. Its been a long time coming! UK MV customers have been left out in the cold for far to long! Lets hope you improve the dealer network in the UK because at the moment its a shambles! Also, parts availability. Be interesting to know the future for MV Agusta, perhaps you could inform us whats in store for next year!

Thanks
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 02:08 PM

Nice to know you finally up and running

I must praise my dealer, as they are simply fantastic, Reddog are great, hope this remains the same

Hope you pop on from time to time to keep us Uk owners updated

Wishing you well

Brit Biker with Triumphs and a love of Italians.
138 You are my best friend too.

post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikef4uk View Post
Unfortunately you are too late!! I e-mailed Motogb at the beginning of February, I received my reply yesterday!! you have lost a customer of 8 years.

I wish you well and hope you earn a better customer relationship than your predecessors.
Mike..... you old grumpy you....

Welcome MotoGB and the best of luck for your business and on representing MV

P.S. next time treat Mike a bit better so he doesn't have to go out and buy a jap thing and praise it

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode