Never ever order from Emoto Uk !!!! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 91 (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 07:33 AM Thread Starter

Angry Never ever order from Emoto Uk !!!!

Guys, I have to say that I am still in shock from the telephone conversation I have just had with 'someone' at Emoto. I resorted to calling them as the rude email responses were just too much for me to take any longer.

The man I spoke to refused to give me his name, or his manager's name. Refused to give me any information of my tank pad which has not been received/sent. (two weeks for a susposedly in stock item) He then suggested that I cancelled my order because I would not just go away and except no answers as satisfactory.

I can honestly say I have never experienced anything quite like this in my life. I must admit I have read bad things about Emoto on this forum before. However I thought I would give them the benefit of doubt myself. What a mistake. I urge everyone never to even consider placing an order with this 'company', you will regret it. Furthermore I ask the admin of this site to question whether they wish to advertise this companies services.

I am of a particularly mild mannered placid nature, but trying to deal with Emoto has made my blood boil. I write this message not only to vent my spleen, but to save anyone else the trouble that goes hand in hand with this company.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 91 (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 07:48 AM

Sorry to hear of your bad experience, lets help support the local bike shops by ordering from them.
post #3 of 91 (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 07:49 AM Thread Starter

Indeed Steve. Voting with our feet is the only answer.
post #4 of 91 (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 08:34 AM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
What sort of tank pad do you need? I have one of those imitation carbon fiber tank pads with the CRC logo on it I would be delighted to sell you.

It's probably not worth much. It has some guys signature on it. Tambur...something or other.

Last edited by CAG; 04-28-2008 at 08:46 AM.
post #5 of 91 (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 09:03 AM

MHO, I always find it a little off that these new threads about eMoto always seem to be started by brand new member, who have just joined up and have no posts other than complaints about eMoto. Not to say that there's isn't a justification for a complaint and everyone's situation is unique, but it just seems odd to me.

I've used eMoto probably 5 times in the last year alone, and have never had any problems or issues, never had anything but great communication and service, and no problems with customs getting things into the US.
post #6 of 91 (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 09:19 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the offer CAG. But I've already ordered one elsewhere.

Ahhgooosta, I have made 10 posts of which 1 is about Emoto. A new member, I am, but less trustworthy because of this? If you have had good experience with them, I'm happy for you. Unfortunately, I have not. I only hope they never treat you like they have me. I am usually not one for complaining, trust me, I'm English after all ! But the way that 'gentleman' spoke to me today was totally unacceptable.
post #7 of 91 (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahhgooosta View Post
MHO, I always find it a little off that these new threads about eMoto always seem to be started by brand new member, ..........
Many, many, previous posts from disgruntled senior members............

Why would you expect them to start new threads about a company they no longer do business with ???????

Tom
post #8 of 91 (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAG View Post
What sort of tank pad do you need? I have one of those imitation carbon fiber tank pads with the CRC logo on it I would be delighted to sell you.

It's probably not worth much. It has some guys signature on it. Tambur...something or other.

I'd like that please mate. PM sent

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Keep one wheel down!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But...…..a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #9 of 91 (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 10:09 AM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
SOLD to the silly old sod in East Yorkshire.

CAG
post #10 of 91 (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahhgooosta View Post
MHO, I always find it a little off that these new threads about eMoto always seem to be started by brand new member, who have just joined up and have no posts other than complaints about eMoto. Not to say that there's isn't a justification for a complaint and everyone's situation is unique, but it just seems odd to me.

I've used eMoto probably 5 times in the last year alone, and have never had any problems or issues, never had anything but great communication and service, and no problems with customs getting things into the US.

I for one am glad for posts like the original post. It saves me heartache. And considering the high number of posts about this company, it should not matter if the thread starter has 1 post or 1000 posts, there must be some validity to it.

I have repeat customers that love to deal with me. I am also sure there are those that think less of me because of doing business with me.

The old saying goes "Ya cant please all the people, all the time"

BUT, when word of mouth gets around potential customers listen and business is affected.

What would seperate, in my mind at least, a good place to do business or a bad place is what the company does when not all goes well. Communication is a hard thing to do when you dont have good news, believe me I know. When there is good news, Im the first one to call my customer and tell them. Its human nature to avoid the painful or less-desirable interactions. Its too bad that this is where bad feelings start. If the communication between company and customer were up front and direct it would be much better.

It also seems in this particular companys case...eMoto...that they talk down to their customers and have a kind of superiority attitude. I have not personally experienced this. Party because of all the threads on this board, I have avoided this potential situation.

Now, in eMotos defense, not all customers are nice and plesant either! Some have less knowledge than others and when you are in business for a while and know your business and get asked what you may feel are stupid questions over and over, your responses may become a bit trite.

However, if you have a delay in providing a customer with a product you advertise for sale and in stock which you do not have in stock, then this is where the communication is vital part. If no communication is attempted then you get an upset customer. If at this point you talk to your customer like less of a person or are rude to them for being unsatisfied, then shame on the business or company.

Im sure it happens both ways, too bad it happens too much.

John

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode