The 1st bright sunny day of the year! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 05:05 AM Thread Starter

The 1st bright sunny day of the year!

Thank the lord, the 1st real bright sunny day of the year! a great 19 degrees! I can here other MV forum members laughing at that statement, espcially the ones that live in warmer/sunny climates! 0600 hrs this morning, I'm seeing bikes, sports cars, racing cyclists, runners, 4x4 owners, classic car owners, horse riders, speed walkers and every other tom dick and harry fighting for their slice of the road! Also, mix in with that, crap roads, delivery drivers and pedestrians, I just have that slight feeling that there may be a few accidents on the road today! Certainly from a UK point of view, the future for great motorcycling in the South East of England is very bleak indeed. I just can't see it getting better !

Last edited by nicensleazy; 04-26-2008 at 05:10 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 05:49 AM
Banned

Thumbs down

warren
19 degrees & sun, im mv-ious

its pouring down up here and ive to pick up my 312 from getting serviced

110 miles of p*ssing rain

and 2 brand spank new fitted tyres
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 08:00 AM
X81

ah the weather is lovely here.

contemplating getting the push bike out and going for a ride, may need an ambulance to get back home like but it's prefect weather for just bimbling around and relaxing.

absolutley lovely weather a few more dgrees warmer and it could stay like that all year for me to be happier than a happy thing.
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 11:53 AM
Banned

picked up the bike at 3pm, roads dry and sun shining, what a change in weather within a few hours, nice ride home also

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 01:21 PM
Smile

I managed to get out for a short ride today too. Apologies for the picture quality - camera phone
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Keep one wheel down!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But...Ö..a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 01:46 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicensleazy View Post
Thank the lord, the 1st real bright sunny day of the year! a great 19 degrees! I can here other MV forum members laughing at that statement, espcially the ones that live in warmer/sunny climates! 0600 hrs this morning, I'm seeing bikes, sports cars, racing cyclists, runners, 4x4 owners, classic car owners, horse riders, speed walkers and every other tom dick and harry fighting for their slice of the road! Also, mix in with that, crap roads, delivery drivers and pedestrians, I just have that slight feeling that there may be a few accidents on the road today! Certainly from a UK point of view, the future for great motorcycling in the South East of England is very bleak indeed. I just can't see it getting better !
You should move North mate,best roads,best brew stops,best chippys,best beer!
I must admit we've got some really fierce Police,North Wales,North Yorks and Derbyshire to name a few.
I'm just an hour away from the Lake District,Peak District,North Yorks,Yorkshire Dales and North Wales(a bit spoilt really).
Chin up ,keep smilin'
P.S.
My day wasn't a total loss,purchased a Brutale 910R today

Last edited by fredf4s; 04-26-2008 at 03:42 PM.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 02:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to SANDMAN
I don't know about you guys but its been pretty sunny here for a while now lol. By the way i love that seat^^^

Nothing Is Impossible For Those That Don't Have To Do It!!!!
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 02:25 PM

ditto this morning nice and early in the SE, but maybe a bit further SE than Nicensleazy,as not encountered so much traffic

What i did have to do was queue up for my tankful of petrol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! strike in scotland refinery and queuing for petrol hundreds of miles south, dont those people panic

Bike now run in and next ride will be to Reddog for service, hope note as wet as F4INXS

Brit Biker with Triumphs and a love of Italians.
138 You are my best friend too.

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john View Post
I managed to get out for a short ride today too. Apologies for the picture quality - camera phone
Hi John

Very nice bike,I've always liked matt black M.V.s,but never fancied owning one.
To many issue's keeping it clean,fingermarks etc.How do you keep it looking so good?
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 02:54 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredf4s View Post
Hi John

Very nice bike,I've always liked matt black M.V.s,but never fancied owning one.
To many issue's keeping it clean,fingermarks etc.How do you keep it looking so good?
To be honest, thats the first ride out since I swapped over all the panels from the original Red/Silver, I think it might well be a bit of a pig to clean, but everyone I've spoken to on the subject says just clean with soap and water, no polish!

Keep one wheel down!

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But...Ö..a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode