New billet reservoirs - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 09:59 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to Amer
New billet reservoirs

I thought I'd share some of RobP's engineering talent. I purchased a set of billet reservoir covers which turned out really nice. I wanted something completely different, unique, off the beaten path and they look fantastic. Quality is great, simple and elegant IMO.....Pictures are crappy as it was cloudy and late in the evening.

They look yellow in the middle but that is from the flash, under normal light you simply see the natural milling, which is what I like

Thanks again Rob.
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 09:33 AM
The Dude

those look quite nice!

good stuff!

'06 MV Agusta Brutale 910 || '03 MV Agusta F4 750 - Moto Corse Challenge 2 || '05 Yamaha FJR1300A || '04 Honda CBR600RR || '96 Honda XR250 || '90 Honda CBR250RR (MC22) || '89 Honda VT250 Spada

Tokyo, Japan
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 11:49 AM

Nice touch Amer! I'm not liking the stock ones either with all that DOT mumbo-jumbo writing on them.
Does RobP have a link or website?? Other colors??
And I like your new carbon side fairings too!!

Mike

MikeR
AFM #161 xExpert
'07 MV Agusta F4R, '03 RC51, '06 CRFx450 Dirty, '05 GSXR 1K Race
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 01:14 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to Amer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
Nice touch Amer! I'm not liking the stock ones either with all that DOT mumbo-jumbo writing on them.
Does RobP have a link or website?? Other colors??
And I like your new carbon side fairings too!!

Mike

Hey Mike,

Welcome back....

The side CF's were from Carbon world in Germany. I heard good things about them from other boards, so I decided to try them....Very good quality and the service has been great. Emoto/UK and Redracing/italy also sell them.

Regarding RobP's reservoir covers. He does have a site, and it is fairly new, http://www.corseusa.com/MV_Agusta.html
So far from what he said 2 colours for now, silver and black, then red and blue. I'm hoping he will make other stuff in the future. See if he will take requests...Personally I'd like some direct peg replacements, the stock one's don't grip very well.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 09:32 PM

Thank's Amer, I'm glad you like them.
I appreciate the support and hope that I can fill the void MV Agusta tends to have with the aftermarket. These are hopefully just a start and are a way for me to essentially test the market to see if there is enough demand for MV parts to warrant spending the time and money to develop more parts for the MV Agusta line. I have a lot of product ideas that I hope to be able to offer but that will depend on the response I get since I can't afford to eat the expense of developing and manufacturing parts that don't sell.
Like everyone else on this board I am an MV enthusiast, so my heart really lies with these bikes and I would really like to provide high quality parts like are available for Ducati's. I see this brand growing and I would like to be part of it's growth. I welcome feedback on everything from products, my website or any other aspect of my business so please feel free to drop me an email at [email protected]. I'd love to hear from you guys to see what you'd like that you don't see offered. If there is enough demand I will make it. I will be revising my website soon so please check back. Thanks for your support. Hopefully I can make this thing grow and be able to offer you guys the products that you desire.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 10:21 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Rob, those are nice reservoir covers that you make. I was really impressed with the look and feel of them! Hope to see some more stuff from you
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 01:38 AM
i will definitely support ur item if its for sales. Do pm me and let me knw
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 08:42 AM

PM sent.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 11:30 PM

I thought I would post a couple of pictures here before I update the ones on the website. I will hopefully get a chance to update the website here in the next week or so depending on my free time. Unfortunately this does not pay the bills, so I have to serve "The Man" for the time being.
Here is a detail shot of the cover in black:

There are some more in my gallery here: http://gallery.mvagusta.net/robp/
I will be taking some clearer pictures in the coming days to capture the details better since the other pictures I have don't really capture the detail.

I have a few other parts in development right now including rearsets and some carbon fiber bits as well. I should hopefully have some more info on that soon. Thanks for all of the encouragement.

Last edited by RobP; 04-29-2008 at 12:05 AM.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 11:38 PM
it be nice to have some logo or wordings to engrave.

Are you able to have Senna engrave on the cover

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode