Contact as Cagiva USA? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 07:40 AM Thread Starter
kjk

Contact as Cagiva USA?

After my 910 stalled about 8 times in a 30 minute ride last week I've finally decided to try and get Cagiva USA to fix the problem. I was in traffic the other day and needless to say it is not very safe trying to pull away from a traffic light and have the bike shut down. Sometimes it started up right away and sometimes not for a few minutes. Either way, the cars behind me just decide to go around me. When cars come around within a foot of your leg it isn't a great feeling. I was paranoid every time it happened and just hoped the cars were paying attention and didn't run into me.

So, anybody have a good contact at Cagiva USA? I want to contact them and try to get something done.

Thanks for anything you can tell me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 07:49 AM
Established Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Krokus_910R
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
After my 910 stalled about 8 times in a 30 minute ride last week I've finally decided to try and get Cagiva USA to fix the problem. I was in traffic the other day and needless to say it is not very safe trying to pull away from a traffic light and have the bike shut down. Sometimes it started up right away and sometimes not for a few minutes. Either way, the cars behind me just decide to go around me. When cars come around within a foot of your leg it isn't a great feeling. I was paranoid every time it happened and just hoped the cars were paying attention and didn't run into me.

So, anybody have a good contact at Cagiva USA? I want to contact them and try to get something done.

Thanks for anything you can tell me.
My bike was doing the same thing. It had become so bad I wanted to bury it in a hole. I took it to the dealer and they are replacing the CDI Unit. I haven't got the bike back yet, so I don't know if that is the problem. I was lucky to find out my bike was still under warranty, thanks to fazer6. Have your dealer check yours out. Seems to be a common problem.Hopefully your bike is under warranty too.

Last edited by Krokus_910R; 04-15-2008 at 12:22 AM. Reason: I was bored.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 07:58 PM

Here's the one I found on line: (215)-830-9303 - Phone

http://www.list-corp.com/b2b_directo...agiva_USA.html

Chris

Chris
2014 B3 Brutale 800
That's Giuliano Maoggi and the start of the 1956 Motogiro d'Italia.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 10:43 PM

Matthew Stutzman is the man to talk to here in the USA - he will help you out - I have great faith in him and his desire to put things right where needed.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Established Member

Send a message via AIM to nefarious
Anyone ever hear back from this rep? my emails to him now get bounced back!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
I'm not sure what is happening at Cagiva USA. After spending a weekend with Matthew at the Legend of the Motorcycle event on May 3rd, I have had a hard time reaching him and other contacts at Cagiva. Could be busy with the (possible) involvement with Harley, etc. Would hate to see trouble there, and if his emails are bouncing I'd hate to think he could be gone.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
kjk

He is still there. He responded to one of my emails just a couple of days ago.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode