Hard Seat? Anyone same problem? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
hes

Hard Seat? Anyone same problem?

Hi falks. We all know MV seats are pretty hard and there is no much cushing in there. Some use gel components and some just might add something soft for the ride.

In my case, I have the stock 2006 F4 bike and have been riding every weekend for few hours straight and have developed what is something normal to be developped by someone that rides bicycles with hard seats, if you know what I mean ...

I have a Dr's appointment next week but he will probably will ask me to stop riding for a while which wont happen.

Just curious to see if anyone had the same problem. It hurts pretty bad !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 04:51 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Not from riding motorcycles...although that can aggravate it. Lots of other things bring on that..."problem".
Just shift your weight around while going thruogh corners....don't ride long distances in a straight line.

Tell the doc you have to ride.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 09:33 PM

Send a message via AIM to MVASyd
Does it have a seat?

Seriously, move around more...

MVA Sydney
post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 12:03 AM

Yeah I say it's other things that are the contributing factor and I'm with the other guys, move around more and also get some more time on it...just like a hard bike seat it's just a matter of conditioning..maybe a little donut cushion
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 04:34 AM
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hes View Post
Hi falks. We all know MV seats are pretty hard and there is no much cushing in there. Some use gel components and some just might add something soft for the ride.

In my case, I have the stock 2006 F4 bike and have been riding every weekend for few hours straight and have developed what is something normal to be developped by someone that rides bicycles with hard seats, if you know what I mean ...

I have a Dr's appointment next week but he will probably will ask me to stop riding for a while which wont happen.

The solution to your problem is to get yourself a TECNOSEL seat... Once you've tried one.. You won't believe how nice it is to ride a F4 ..

Here is a picture of my Ducati TECNOSEL seat, but I managed to purchase a seat set for my F4 with the help of one of the forum members
Attached Images

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 08:03 AM

What is the technosel seat like? Softer?

I believe she is the Devil in a candy wrapper.
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 10:58 AM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hes View Post

I think you can get medicine for that probably a cream or pill.....
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 07:10 PM
Big Randaddy

Just grow a bigger ass.....worked for me!

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 05:07 AM

Free Comfort Modification.

I've lost 16lbs, which has reduced the beer belly and makes it much easier to fit the MV.

I don't get such a bad back and there is not so much weight directly on your butt !

750S 1+1
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 09:48 PM
Big Randaddy

Well, there you have it. Andrew's telling you to loose weight, and I'm telling you to put it on. Reminds me of the 'Dire Straits' song where Knoffler sings that '....One of 'em must be wrong!'

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode