alert everybody: watch out Emotouk.com!!!! - MVAgusta.net
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 09:11 AM Thread Starter

Angry alert everybody: watch out Emotouk.com!!!!

i ordered $1,800 in parts, he told me to have everything in stock but the filter, wich was gonna arrive in 3-4 days after my order and be sent right away (he charged my cc right away and my order was paid in full, wich is not how it suppose to be because you gotta charge somebody just when you have the full order ready to ship!).
after a week, i sent an email again to make sure everything was shipped ans if he had delays with the filter, to cancel it cause i found another place to get it, i would of ordered another item to match up the budget so he could send all my goodies.
he responded me the filter was in stock and it was gonna sent with all the other parts. i ask when, sent 3 email, he responded me after 3-4 days the i was gonna get my parts this past friday.
so the package was sent, it got some delays cause the custom retained the package 4 days, but this tue i got the package...FINALLY, i said!
all excited, i open the package, and guess what was missing??? yes, the filter, and also the grips, which he never mentioned!!!!
i was so mad, i called them and they told me i was gonna get the other package later the same day or the day after. i asked for the trucking number of the 2nd package, 3 times again, he finally sent me the trucking number and guess what again???? i dicovered they sent the package 10 minutes after i called to complain, otherwise my parts were still to be shipped!
after that, they started to send me offensive emails, telling me I was as an "old lady" (their own words!) cause i decided to tell about my story here and they found out, telling me i should of complained with them first (and what did I do in the last couple of days????) instead of talk shit about them here (which i didn't talk shit, just decided to tell exactly what happened, the pure truth!).
so tired of their offenses, sunday i told them to stop, to forget about me as i already forgot about them.
and what did i discover last night? they charged my CC for 265USD, i don't know why, they didn't tell me anything about it, they just decided to use my CC informations to charge for that ammount when i already paid my order, IN FULL at the moment i placed the order, about 3 weeks ago!!!!!!
now i'm gonna rebate the payment and i'm gonna sue them cause they used my CC informations without my authorization!
i will no longer respond to their emails, my lawyer will speak with them.
and all of you guys, you better be careful, now you know what kind of people are behind Emoto!
i own 2 bikes, my Brutale and a totally costumized Buell XB12, i spent over 20.000 USD on that bike, bought parts for the Buell all over the world (here, Italy, Germany, France...), especially at americansportbike.com (very serious and kind person!), but it never happened something like this in my life!
i'm shocked and VERY VERY PISSED!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 09:25 AM
Ball & Chain magnet

Send a message via Yahoo to Djester
I'd be pissed too if i spent over 20 grand on a buell (besides the bike)....... and it was still a buell

did you ever think that maybe the grips and filter didn't make the system order so they added that on when they realized what had happend?

either way... good luck. my parts took a while to make their way to the US but I stayed patient...then they arrived, I was happy
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 09:44 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djester
I'd be pissed too if i spent over 20 grand on a buell (besides the bike)....... and it was still a buell

did you ever think that maybe the grips and filter didn't make the system order so they added that on when they realized what had happend?

either way... good luck. my parts took a while to make their way to the US but I stayed patient...then they arrived, I was happy
no my friend, i didn't order with the system, but by email and spoke with them for 2 months before i made the order, so it was a direct contact, not a formal ordering form!
no excuses, they told me my parts were gonna arrive a certain day first, than another day, than arrived and there were 2 parts missing that were suppose to be be in the box!
they told me they sent me 3 emails to advice me about these 2 parts weren't in the box, but never got not even 1 of the 3! but i got all the emails they sent me before and after....weird, isn't it?
and what do you tell me about the $265 they charged me yesterday, the day after i told the i didn't wanna speak with them anymore? we exchanged emails till the day before but they never told me they were gonna charge me for that money!
now they will come out that they sent me 45 email about that money but i never got them!!!!
bullshit!
post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 10:39 AM

I'm sure it will cost much more than 265.00 to initiate an international lawsuit. Give it a day -- cool down.
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 10:41 AM

somethings don't change.

like emoto's customer service.

or that the admin of this site continues to allow emoto to advertise here.

or that every week or two someone else has an inexcusably bad experience with emoto, yet next week someone else will order from them.

i spent close to $5k with emoto. will never do business with them again.
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat Black
somethings don't change.

like emoto's customer service.

or that the admin of this site continues to allow emoto to advertise here.

or that every week or two someone else has an inexcusably bad experience with emoto, yet next week someone else will order from them.

i spent close to $5k with emoto. will never do business with them again.
interesting?
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 10:57 AM
i am really confused .....
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 11:07 AM

Send a message via AIM to Matty
with all the bad press on this forum....why do people still do business with them and expect anything different?

stfu and buy somewhere else

Matty
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 11:12 AM
The Machinist

95% of the things I hear are horrible things.

I will never do business with E-Moto ...sad really because i'm getting ready to buy a bike and will need quite a bit of aftermarket support.
oh well
post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 11:14 AM

Another anti-eMoto thread? We should have a separate sub-section in the forum for the "watch out for eMoto" threads.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode