Emoto : Fast Delivery - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 04:40 AM Thread Starter
Thumbs up Emoto : Fast Delivery

I will like to Thank Emoto for the Super Fast Delivery.

Order was made on the 29th November and item received today 6th December

I did not expect the delivery to be this fast after so much issue on Delayed delivery.

Thanks once again. I will certainly make another order.

Last edited by antonioshabirto; 12-06-2007 at 04:43 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 06:05 AM

Good to see some positive about emoto!

I believe she is the Devil in a candy wrapper.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 08:00 AM

I do find it quite strange why people feel it necessary to thank a company for doing its job? Can't remember the last time the boss thanked me for getting into work on time!
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 08:11 AM Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicensleazy
I do find it quite strange why people feel it necessary to thank a company for doing its job? Can't remember the last time the boss thanked me for getting into work on time!
its to show appreciation after so much negative remarks on them .... i think its no harm.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonioshabirto
its to show appreciation after so much negative remarks on them .... i think its no harm.
im with you, people are very quick to complain but all too often are forget to appreciate them when something is done well. I know they are only doing their job but there are lots of companies out there who dont do there job properly and its nice to know when someone has good comments about about a company like Emoto.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 10:35 AM Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by MV05 EXY
im with you, people are very quick to complain but all too often are forget to appreciate them when something is done well. I know they are only doing their job but there are lots of companies out there who dont do there job properly and its nice to know when someone has good comments about about a company like Emoto.
yes im very surprised that it was delivered much earlier that i expected.

I was prepared to wait for the order for at least a mth but this came within a week. Thumbs up. Well done
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-08-2007, 01:05 AM

New Site Garage
I would also like to thank emoto for there great service. I ordered some parts and they all arrived withinn a week to Australia. With all the bad comments i had seen on the forum i was getting worried but no more. These guys were professional and keept me up to date with the packages location. I will defeniatley be given them my business again.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-08-2007, 07:09 PM

i gotta be honest: i had a very bad experience with Emoto.
i ordered $1,800 in parts, he told me to have everything in stock but the filter, wich was gonna arrive in 3-4 days after my order and be sent right away (he charged my cc right away and my order was paid in full, wich is not how it suppose to be because you gotta charge somebody just when you have the full order ready to ship!).
after a week, i sent an email again to make sure everything was shipped ans if he had delays with the filter, to cancel it cause i found another place to get it, i would of ordered another item to match up the budget so he could send all my goodies.
he responded me the filter was in stock and it was gonna sent with all the other parts. i ask when, sent 3 email, he responded me after 3-4 days the i was gonna get my parts this past friday.
so the package was sent, it got some delays cause the custom retained the package 4 days, but this tue i got the package...FINALLY, i said!
all excited, i open the package, and guess what was missing??? yes, the filter, and also the grips, which he never mentioned!!!!
i was so mad, i called them and they told me i was gonna get the other package later the same day or the day after. i asked for the trucking number of the 2nd package, 3 times again, he finally sent me the trucking number and guess what again???? i dicovered they sent the package 10 minutes after i called to complain, otherwise my parts were still to be shipped!
they are very unorganized, they lie to the costumers, they get the money right away in full and if something is not in stock, you gotta wait for ever!
i also own a Buell, totally customized, already spent $15,000 on that bike, got parts from allover the world expecially at americansportbike.com and they never ever charged me prior to have the parts in stock and be ready to ship!
i will no longer buy from Emoto, ever...
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-08-2007, 07:26 PM Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Buell
i gotta be honest: i had a very bad experience with Emoto.
i ordered $1,800 in parts, he told me to have everything in stock but the filter, wich was gonna arrive in 3-4 days after my order and be sent right away (he charged my cc right away and my order was paid in full, wich is not how it suppose to be because you gotta charge somebody just when you have the full order ready to ship!).
after a week, i sent an email again to make sure everything was shipped ans if he had delays with the filter, to cancel it cause i found another place to get it, i would of ordered another item to match up the budget so he could send all my goodies.
he responded me the filter was in stock and it was gonna sent with all the other parts. i ask when, sent 3 email, he responded me after 3-4 days the i was gonna get my parts this past friday.
so the package was sent, it got some delays cause the custom retained the package 4 days, but this tue i got the package...FINALLY, i said!
all excited, i open the package, and guess what was missing??? yes, the filter, and also the grips, which he never mentioned!!!!
i was so mad, i called them and they told me i was gonna get the other package later the same day or the day after. i asked for the trucking number of the 2nd package, 3 times again, he finally sent me the trucking number and guess what again???? i dicovered they sent the package 10 minutes after i called to complain, otherwise my parts were still to be shipped!
they are very unorganized, they lie to the costumers, they get the money right away in full and if something is not in stock, you gotta wait for ever!
i also own a Buell, totally customized, already spent $15,000 on that bike, got parts from allover the world expecially at americansportbike.com and they never ever charged me prior to have the parts in stock and be ready to ship!
i will no longer buy from Emoto, ever...
Im sorry to hear that. Maybe there was some miscommunication breakdown.

I cant conclude anything but i believe only Emoto is able to give a proper explanation.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 03:54 AM

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode