Three Cross Motorcycles - parts dept - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-23-2007, 06:20 AM Thread Starter

Three Cross Motorcycles - parts dept

If anyone is looking for parts, I would highly recommend the Three Cross Parts dept. For those of you who don't know, Three Cross are the UK MV importer. Anyhow, always had a great service from them with a wide range of parts. Speak with a guy called Paul, he's really helpful and great customer service. When I have ordered parts in the past, they have arrived the next day via parcel post. Great service!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-23-2007, 07:21 AM
I always use 3X

Helps em out greatly if you can refer to the part numbers on a full parts catalogue

Stuff that's in stock comes really quickly. Stuff that's out of stock has to come from Italy and can be a fast or slow but they never forget about you and they get it right.

So yeah, I agree 3x are good for me.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-23-2007, 07:51 AM
I've had a few bits and pieces off them, well as it happens, a large bit called a F4 actually. No probs here but I recall a few members saying otherwise in the past.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Keep one wheel down!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But...Ö..a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 06:23 AM

The only time I've tried to order parts from them they didn't have it and said it'd likely be months before they did due to Italy's summer holiday. My most reliable source for MV parts still appears to be ebay.

Si
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 06:33 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatWhisperer
The only time I've tried to order parts from them they didn't have it and said it'd likely be months before they did due to Italy's summer holiday. My most reliable source for MV parts still appears to be ebay.

Si

Beg to differ Si. Ebay is a lottery! I bought some carbon air tubes once, total crap and misrepresentation , had a real fight to get my money back. I think Three Cross have greatly improved. I had to get my rad replaced recently under warranty. The MV Italy parts dept was closed due to a move to the factory. The waiting time was around one month. Three Cross got me a rad in no time and I was back on the road! Thats great customer service.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 09:17 AM

My experiences of dealing with Three Cross over the years has been terrible.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Beg to differ Si. Ebay is a lottery! I bought some carbon air tubes once, total crap and misrepresentation
I meant only genuine parts. I wouldn't buy aftermarket 3rd party carbon on ebay and expect quality.

Si
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 01:22 PM Thread Starter

Well, I suppose we can only speak as we find!
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 02:21 PM

Do they have a website and work internationally or are those of us outside the UK just SOL?
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 03:11 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF Agusta
Do they have a website and work internationally or are those of us outside the UK just SOL?

Drop them an email and see if they can assist

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode