Bayside Performance (Canada) THANKS FOR NOTHING - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-16-2007, 01:53 AM Thread Starter

Angry Bayside Performance (Canada) THANKS FOR NOTHING

I wanted to buy a tail bag from them this last week and man...what a job!!! I completed the order and used paypal and was trying to send to some other address 'cause it was suposed to be a gift. Well...here starts the trip. First of all, they say that they don't send out of North America to a second address if you use paypal, because I may have stolen the paypal acount from somebody and I'm trying to send the goods to my address so they ask me for a bill from my phone company, water, electricityor something to prove I am who I'm saying I am...so I did it...and after four days they send me an email saying that my order has been refused because there are not enought proves CAN YOU BELIVE THAT...!!!! This makes me feel so angry.

Has something like this happened to you before??? Maybe I should change my name to John, Tom, Bob...or something like that in stead of Pedro. It seems like my name made them think I am a WEB BANDIDO

Good luck to you all with them and for them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-16-2007, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERROMAN
...First of all, they say that they don't send out of North America to a second address if you use Paypal, . CAN YOU BELIVE THAT...!!!! This makes me feel so angry..
Pedro,

Sounds like a VERY reasonable business practice to me. Your name has nothing to do with it; on the Internet no one knows who you are! Paypal has to do what it can to protect it's users.

Why didn't you just ship it to your address and then make your own delivery or re-ship??????

Tom
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-16-2007, 09:30 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPadden

Why didn't you just ship it to your address and then make your own delivery or re-ship??????

Tom
That would be ideal, if I wasn't living on an island 2500km away from the person who was reciving the present, and there is no reason to pay 42 on taxes here on the island just to re-ship it, don't you think?. And anyway They ask for this document, I send it, but they still refuse the order...what's the point on asking for it then...?

The name thing is just a bad joke...I know they didn't do it because of it...
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-16-2007, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERROMAN
That would be ideal, if I wasn't living on an island 2500km away from the person who was reciving the present, ....
Pedro,

Just so you know it isn't just you ....... I live in VERY rural Missouri, Ozark county, pop. 10,000, with not one stop light in the county. My only internet option is dial-up (or Sattelite).

Our rural addresses have "box" in the address - HC1 Box 109. I have UPS or Fedex shipments weekly to my door but many on-line merchants either won't or can't (shipping software) ship to anything with "box" in the address; assuming it is a post office box not a physical address. Been dealing with the problem for over 10 years now but I don't blame the merchants ........

On the bright side, my UPS delivery man knows my dogs names and when I'm not home puts packages inside the house, or if he recognizes them as parts (tires etc.) puts them inside the barn .

Tom

Last edited by TPadden; 11-16-2007 at 11:54 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode