New SoCal MV Dealership (yay!) - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-08-2007, 01:05 PM Thread Starter

New SoCal MV Dealership (yay!)

(realizing that I may probably be the last to know):

Spectrum Ducati-Aprilia in Irvine, has just added the MV Agusta lineup to their showroom, and also have just recently acquired a new MV mechanic to service as well!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just excited about this, since it's 3 miles from my home ... that means no more 50 mile commutes to the nearest dealer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-08-2007, 01:13 PM

Nice! I'm glad to see that MV is adding another dealership. That is always a good sign.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-08-2007, 01:16 PM

Excellent. The Southern California market needed another dealership -asides from GP Motorcycles in San Diego and the other one in Escondido.
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-08-2007, 01:41 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Wow, that is pretty sweet. The northern california market REALLY needs one... just munroe in SF and sacramento... that's a wide area!
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-08-2007, 01:57 PM

New Site Garage
Alvin, you should head out to Roseville Yamaha. they carry MV now. that's where Suryad (sp?) bought his Senna. to get there, (heading east) exit Eureka Rd and keep going straight once you hit the light, you'll be on Taylor Rd. keep going straight past E. Roseville Pkwy and you'll go over the freeway. R.Y. will be on your right and take the second entrance (right after the bridge over the freeway).

ok, you may not have needed directions, but just in case. LOL!

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. - George S. Patton
2008 MV F4 312R -- Luna (SOLD)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 MV Turismo Veloce 800 -- Sol (SOLD)
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 02:43 AM

meh... Roseville is a Japanese dlr w/MV as an afterthought.. Better than nuthin...

'08 F4R312
'06 Brutale 910
'06 Triumph Daytona 675 - track
'04 Ducati ST4s sold
'05 Ducati Monster S2R 800 sold
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-10-2007, 12:44 AM

Hi guys,

Yes, I was very excited too when I heard the news. I live on the other end of Santiago Canyon from them. You know, the end that was on fire last year. There are no other MV dealers for miles. LA and San Diego I think.

By the way, I have first hand experience with Spectrum sales and service departments. Aaron is the best! Very professional, but still friendly. The waiting room for service is really comfy too. The best part for me is the ride home after the work is finished.

Chuck
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 08:00 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvpilot
Hi guys,

Yes, I was very excited too when I heard the news. I live on the other end of Santiago Canyon from them. You know, the end that was on fire last year. There are no other MV dealers for miles. LA and San Diego I think.

By the way, I have first hand experience with Spectrum sales and service departments. Aaron is the best! Very professional, but still friendly. The waiting room for service is really comfy too. The best part for me is the ride home after the work is finished.

Chuck
Hey man, I live therabouts too ... if you see a dude running around in a Scuro Brutale, that's me! I'm the only one around here, as far as I know.

I could say the same about Spectrum... they are a great dealership, I have bought 3 bikes from them over the years and wouldn't hesitate on a 4th one if the right one comes along! 1 of the bikes I bought from Aaron over there, he is great!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Spec
Alvin, you should head out to Roseville Yamaha. they carry MV now. that's where Suryad (sp?) bought his Senna. to get there, (heading east) exit Eureka Rd and keep going straight once you hit the light, you'll be on Taylor Rd. keep going straight past E. Roseville Pkwy and you'll go over the freeway. R.Y. will be on your right and take the second entrance (right after the bridge over the freeway).

ok, you may not have needed directions, but just in case. LOL!

If i'm ever up there i will but sacramento is over 3 hours away!
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 10:24 PM

I gave Spectrum a call on Saturday asking pricing for the 3.7K service. They are just getting up an running at this point and don't have all the parts and related....stuff. They said they got a couple of new bikes but should be up and ready for services in about a week or two. The rough price quote for the 3.7 (oil change & spark plug inspection) was about $150.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode