Hello all! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 05:04 AM Thread Starter

Hello all!

Hi all, just thought I would introduce myself My name is Tom and I live on the Gold Coast, Australia.

Just started to really get into MV Augustas, and at the end of the year I plan on purchasing the 2002 F4 Senna.

Anybody here ride this bike and can give me some info (good and bad) on it? Do you ride it regularly??

So far all the people I have spoken to havent really given me much feedback on it as it doesnt appear to be a bike that people ride alot?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 05:11 AM

Welcome! Great group here, but you people from down under are about to take over!!

I don't have a Senna, but I think if I had one I would be just as pleased looking at it in the living room as riding it. Best looking bikes on the planet.

I do plan on riding my 910R as much as possible......also one of the best looking bikes on the planet in my opinion.

I vote for riding the hell out of it!

John T
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 05:43 AM Thread Starter

Agree on both bikes there

If I was ever going to get a naked bike (one day I will) it would be a brutal or some kond of buell.

I plan on riding the hell out of this bike :P but was just wondering how other people go with them.. the dealership was like "Yeah most people buy them as collectors items..." they had one there with 1000km on it that had been on display for 12 months and was owned by the store owner, and it got me wondering, if its such a nice bike why doesnt he ride it?

Anyways, the dealership didnt really take me all that seriously because I am only 18... but meh.
post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 08:31 AM

Wlecome Jimsmowen ,

Ride the pant's off it, it can take it. I believe the reason many of them still have low kms on them is that as a special edition they were very expensive and exclusive and people didn't want to lose too much by clocking up the k's...but if it's your bike you do what the hell you want with it.

I'm sure you're aware of it but I'd hate to imagine what the insurance must be for someone 18.

How much are they asking for it?
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 01:09 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Welcome to mvagusta.net !
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 01:38 PM

Welcome on board !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'72 MV 350 S
'87 Honda XR 350
(sold)
'02 Yamaha TDM 900
(sold)
'05 Brutale 910S
'06 Triumph Daytona 675
'06 BMW R1200GS Adventure

Taste the MV side of life !
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 03:30 PM Thread Starter

Theres currently 3 for sale in Aus that I know of.

1. at the Gold Coast dealership, they want $42,000 (all prices are AUD) 1000km and $6000 worth of carbon fibre on it.

2. Somewhere in aus... I think its a 2001?? It has 0km never even been started. $30,000

3. Somewhere else in aus.... 2002, 14,000kms, few aftermarket bits I believe, he wants $27,500 he just dropped it from $32,000 and took out the bonus race glass with it.

I was quoted $3000 for my insurance on my CBR250RR..... and that was covered for $5000. I am expecting the worse with this haha. I will deal with it though.. I figure its most likely going to be that rediculous, that if I crash it I would have to snap it in 2 for the cost of my insurance to be worthwhile... but will see.
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 03:46 PM
Ambassador / 007

Waiting for new bike

Send a message via Skype™ to pigiolino
Welcome also from one of the little Italians of forum!good bike, like all the MV.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 05:18 PM

Collect them???????????????

Why???????????????????

Can't take them with you when you die...

Ride them like a good whore , and get your money's worth.

Tam 292 just crossed 2K miles today, and I'm all 's

Peter
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 06:58 PM

There's also one available here at the local...it's the one in my album. They are asking AU$38,000 and has 5K on the clock but I think they would let it go for $32,000. It also has Agostini's sig on it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode