MV Agusta Forum banner

New proud ownwer...

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  pigiolino 
#1 ·
I been reading you for quite a long time, but it's the first time I write. I just want to say "hey...there is another MV's lover in the Canary Islands!!!"
I got my Brutale 910 about four month ago...and since then just discovered what "passion" means. This is absolutely different to anything I had before. New feelings, sensations, emotions...Well, I just wanted to say hi to the members and I hope to be arround for a long time.
PS: I apologize about my english...but is not my natural language...
MV'ssssss :) .

#2 ·
That's terrific Ferroman. Tenerife is a great place, I bet you have a crowd of people around your bike everytime you pull up! Welcome to mvagusta.net :)

#3 ·
FERROMAN said:
I been reading you for quite a long time, but it's the first time I write. I just want to say "hey...there is another MV's lover in the Canary Islands!!!"
I got my Brutale 910 about four month ago...and since then just discovered what "passion" means. This is absolutely different to anything I had before. New feelings, sensations, emotions...Well, I just wanted to say hi to the members and I hope to be arround for a long time.
PS: I apologize about my english...but is not my natural language...
MV'ssssss :) .
FERROMAN,Welcome!I'm Italian but I visited 3 time Tenerife at playa de las americas in "mediterranean palace".I love it.
pigiolino

#9 ·
Thanks everybody...I just did the registry now, and now I'm waitting for the webmaster to "allow me" caming in. I repeat, thank you for your wellcome messages...when I'll get use to the forum I'm gonna ask so many times that you'll wish I had never find this web...I'm sorry but I need ANSWERS!!!!! :blah:

#10 ·
FERROMAN said:
Thanks everybody...I just did the registry now, and now I'm waitting for the webmaster to "allow me" caming in. I repeat, thank you for your wellcome messages...when I'll get use to the forum I'm gonna ask so many times that you'll wish I had never find this web...I'm sorry but I need ANSWERS!!!!! :blah:
Great pictures!

#12 ·
Nice pictures Pedro, :) If I understand correctly, your bike sounds like it's running too rich a mixture, if the rear indicator is getting blackened by carbon emmissions from the exhaust. Do you have a dealer on the island or anyone who can check the air/fuel ratio for you like a dyno tester? :conveyer:

#13 ·
Hi Ferroman,

Welcome to a new 910S owner. You've made nice photos.

I also put the rizoma grips, but know I've remove them because they are to light and I feel much less vibrations with the stock one. Do you also feel that difference ?

#14 ·
john said:
Nice pictures Pedro, :) If I understand correctly, your bike sounds like it's running too rich a mixture, if the rear indicator is getting blackened by carbon emmissions from the exhaust. Do you have a dealer on the island or anyone who can check the air/fuel ratio for you like a dyno tester? :conveyer:
Hi John...Yes I've taken the bike to the MV dealer here in Tenerife and he has checked it on the dino tester..it feels a bit better, but it isn't perfect as the original ones...someone has told me to install the db killers and that this problem will be almost gonne...but you know...this sound is AMAZING :drummer: ...I wouldn't like to lose it...I think I'm going to try to see how it feels...I'll keep you inform :blah:

MV'sssssss

Attachments

#15 ·
Olive said:
Hi Ferroman,

Welcome to a new 910S owner. You've made nice photos.

I also put the rizoma grips, but know I've remove them because they are to light and I feel much less vibrations with the stock one. Do you also feel that difference ?
Hello Olive...to be honest, I didn't have much time to get the feeling of the original grips, I changed them before I left the dealer for the first time...they where at my old bike and I needed to keep something from "her" as a "lucky souvenir" on my new, dreamed bike...don´t know if you understand me...we are kind of superticius around here. It like..."these never gave me a problem...why should I change them" :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.