Oil change help - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-18-2016, 10:44 AM Thread Starter

Oil change help

Tried looking for a post on 14 f3 800 oil change topic, couldn't find it. I just want to know what's the best oil and type of oil i can walk into a dealer or store in NYC and buy like today because i have to change the oil Asap. And what filter is required as well. This is also the 600 mile service, and how much oil needs to be added. Also this is going to be my first time working on my bike, decided i rather do it myself than pay $250 for a service. I've flushed out anti freeze on a jap bike before never done the oil, i have Mechanic friend helping any tips would be much appreciated. Thank you guys. I also already pulled my chain back when i went to a local shop to swap both tires, just throwing that out there i heard that was included in first service as well. Lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-19-2016, 01:08 PM

There's a long thread here somewhere about this and having read through it I filed away in my head that loads of people were very fond of Fuchs Silkolene.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode