MV Agusta Forum banner

MV Agusta Senna 1000 #26

3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Triple Seven 
#1 · (Edited)
http://mvagusta.net/registryprofile/1377

:drummer: :guitarist

Now, let's see how many others we can get registered on this site!

Below are the larger photos. Amazing shop.. I spot a Corse back there!

See less See more
#3 ·
definitely gorgeous, definitley classy and understated. the tamburini is overstated, or THE statement for tamburini's design and performance. it makes the boldest statement as a package. the senna is not that, but is tooled for a different purpose. 2 different packages, but both fine machinery.

#4 ·
Nice machine Joe. How'd you keep a straight face in the photo? I would be smiling from ear to ear. :)

#9 ·
MV-999R said:
Hmmm...... have you heard it comes with a racing exhaust or are you just asking by asking ?
I have heard lot's of different rumors, my dealer is not able to confirm anything:

header +mid pipes

headers + mid pipe + EPROM

RG3 + EPROM

RG# no EPROM, etc... can't keep track of them all

like I said, these are obviously rumors from different dealers, BTW I got thos infos from the different threads there.

even bigger mystery than the 910R exhaust.

#10 ·
odonata said:
I have heard lot's of different rumors, my dealer is not able to confirm anything:

header +mid pipes

headers + mid pipe + EPROM

RG3 + EPROM

RG# no EPROM, etc... can't keep track of them all

like I said, these are obviously rumors from different dealers, BTW I got thos infos from the different threads there.

even bigger mystery than the 910R exhaust.
Ah, but it comes definately with an extra exhaust and you just don't know what.
I didn't knew that....

#13 ·
Senna 1000 is coming with stock exhaust, only the color is different.
I ordered a F1 Titanium exhaust for it from MV Corse, which is loud as hell (not as RG3), but it takes 1 month for MV to develop the new electronic for the open exhaust as these are not using the old eprom system anymore.

Thanks for your comments I found a nice community :laughing:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.