MVAgusta.net - View Single Post - Omfg!!!!! Mv F4 1000 R
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 05:35 PM
anucci

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucatiGuy
Great looking bike, but you know what really grinds my gears?

If you're going to go all out, balls to the wall, and introduce an R model, give it everything and then some to hold that title (case in point are the Aprillia bikes, the R models do in fact have MANY well designed and setup mods compared to their standard counterparts). Now before you go and say what in gods name are you talking about? This bike apears to have been designed quite well and with all out performance in mind, but it does have one small flaw (maybe not a flaw, but more an attention to detail) I've noticed... The rear brake! They should have thrown a Brembo on there as well. Something about a bike with mix macthed brake components that just makes me say, why? Some of you might say, well who really needs it in the rear, but I feel if you're going to build such a bike, a minor expense such as Brembo swap for the rear should have not been over looked. Just my 2 cets. PS The Brembo wheels are HOT!
Yep, I have to agree. They did the same thing with the Brutale R. They kept the Nissin rear break.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome