First MV sale Of My Life... - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-27-2013, 07:24 AM Thread Starter
Cyber SPOTTER

Exclamation First MV sale Of My Life...

Well, sort of............ read on.

I have never sold an MV in my life but recently acquired a (another) 350 Ipotesi a perfect bike with only 8200klms when I got it. This lovely bike was owned by a wonderful gentleman whom I subsequently also acquired a 1966 Lincoln Continental from (see thread in 'other Marques' if interested in background) - anyhow the bike wasn't running due to the almost obligatory Dansi ignition failure.

I've installed a Powerdynamo unit (which I can almost do with my eyes closed now) and the bike runs like a dream - in fact, of the 3 Ipotesis that I own this is easily the best performer.

So why is it the one that I am sort of selling? Simply because, my original 350 is the first MV I was able to own - cannot part with that even though it is the problem child of the collection. The other one I spent 15 years making into an 'Tributo Ago' bike, so that's going nowhere.

As I said, this one is the best of the lot - it boasts the highest top speed (GPS checked) is in perfect condition and comes with the complete original Dansi ignition system if you'd like that for posterity.

Here's the catch - this is not a cash sale - in fact I will give YOU the bike and ALSO give you some more money on top of it. Sound too good to be true? Well, it kind of is, I want a 350 electronica for my collection, I am motivated but of course the bike I seek will need to be a comparable standard of this 350, I am not interested in project bikes. I am seeking a pristine 350 in a bike + cash deal, for the right bike I will go to $4K on top of this bike.

Also, not interested in overseas bikes - am seeking an Australian bike - so if you have one and are thinking of a change or a update to a slightly more modern bike with a respectable wad in your pocket, here's your chance

Thanks for reading.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Agusta

Last edited by MVista; 08-27-2013 at 07:27 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-27-2013, 08:01 AM

New Site Garage
That is one cool bike to add to ones collection. Shame i dont have a 350 electronica lol. Goodluck rob

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-27-2013, 08:22 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
Could you just send me the bike and some money?

Gapalicious 2019 at
from OCTOBER 2-6, 2019

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:

My personal Cell Phone: (781) 223-3020

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-27-2013, 09:11 AM

Hell, I'll take the bike without the money
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-27-2013, 06:29 PM Thread Starter
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnehme View Post
That is one cool bike to add to ones collection. Shame i dont have a 350 electronica lol. Goodluck rob

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Thanks Sam, If you come across one you know where to find me

No rush, I am happy to keep this bike, the other 350's have full fairings & the "Tributo" even has had its frame altered & believe it or not they ride quite differently - so keeping this one as a naked version isn't really a hardship

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentservice703 View Post
Could you just send me the bike and some money?
As much as I love you Chucky the answer is still ....... NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV-Moose View Post
Hell, I'll take the bike without the money
OMG you would? I do love this place, where else would one find such selflessness in members?

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-28-2013, 02:09 AM
MVAgusta.net Sponsor

New Site Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to mitchy
God Rob,almost had a heart attack when I started reading the post (don't do that) I thought you were breaking up the fine collection.Hope you find what you are after in Australia.Good luck.

Bike- F4 1078 312rr
Work.Email & Paypal.

Work Phone (+61)0755244655
Facebook- Mitch Covington
Mobile-0423041326
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-28-2013, 03:01 AM
Xav
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
Well, sort of............ read on.

... - am seeking an Australian bike - ...

Heu, excuse moi Biloute ...

But MV, isn't it Italien ???

Xavier
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-28-2013, 05:54 AM

good luck thats a beautiful bike
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-28-2013, 06:58 AM Thread Starter
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
God Rob,almost had a heart attack when I started reading the post (don't do that) I thought you were breaking up the fine collection.Hope you find what you are after in Australia.Good luck.
No chance of the collection being broken up Mitchy - well at least not while I have my faculties and have a say If it doesn't work out that's ok - this girl has a home as long as she needs it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
Heu, excuse moi Biloute ...

But MV, isn't it Italien ???

Xavier
Biloute

Yes Correct, it IS ITALIAN so I cannot have an Australian MV - a Frenchman corrected my English I am indeed 'Biloute'

I hope you are keeping well Xavier (and working less hard)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACT MV View Post
good luck thats a beautiful bike
She is indeed and rides as ggod as it looks

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-28-2013, 09:21 PM
Established Member

If it is extra space that you need Rob for another bike....You can always send it down my way, I am sure it will be comfortable in the entry along with the little 125 Sport to keep it company. It would get well looked after with nice Sunday afternoon rides and what ever else it needs.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode