:: 58' TREL for sale at reasonable price in UK, Kent - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 06:11 AM Thread Starter

:: 58' TREL for sale at reasonable price in UK, Kent

A few things to get her back to original but a minor project.... Not bad at 2.5k on the face of it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...E:B:SS:GB:1123
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 06:24 AM
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Question

Hi Jonathan

On a side note, do you ever come across any MV Scramblers or the Ducati 450cc equivalent ?

Cheers
John

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 06:34 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriffof0 View Post
A few things to get her back to original but a minor project.... Not bad at 2.5k on the face of it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...E:B:SS:GB:1123

Shame it is not a 175 - it'd build my own Disco Volante …

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-22-2013, 10:00 AM Thread Starter

@JDS Sorry, been away on holiday for a week...

Very rarely see Scramblers for sale. Highly prized!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-22-2013, 10:22 AM
JDS
King of Bling

Hi Jonathan

I know, even the less rare Ducati's only come up now and again..

Hope you had a good holiday.

EMAIL :
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-23-2013, 08:03 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Question Where To Look

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDS View Post

Hi Jonathan

I know, even the less rare Ducati's only come up now and again..

Hope you had a good holiday.

Here is one & there is a few in Italy - I don't know why but I don't really go for the Scramblers. I have found a few in Italy as well or more to the point my relatives find them for me

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-23-2013, 09:00 PM

If someone in the US really wants one of those silver and yellow MV Scramblers I know where one is near me, and it might be for sale.

1954 MV 175 CSS Super Sport
1957 MV 175 CS Modello Sport
1967 Motobi 125 Sport
1974 Ducati 750 GT
Left Coast USA
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-24-2013, 04:04 AM
JDS
King of Bling

Cheers for the link Rob.. I've always liked the scrambler look, as it reminds me of Steve McQeen in the On Any Sunday film..

That's why I recently bought a Yamaha 74 DT400 and then added to the collection a 69 DT1 250 and a 72 RT1 360..

Scramblers are cool and they don't come any cooler than a 67 Triumph TT120C... Check out my picture album.

If I could find a nice MV or Ducati Scrambler in the UK, then I would be interested, but it's to much hard work to ship one in from abroad at the moment, as the UK has recently changed its import rules..

I know it's not your cup of tea, but have you heard that Ducati are making a retro version of their old Scrambler bike.. Check it out on Google..

EMAIL :
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-25-2013, 11:07 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDS View Post

Cheers for the link Rob.. I've always liked the scrambler look, as it reminds me of Steve McQeen in the On Any Sunday film..

That's why I recently bought a Yamaha 74 DT400 and then added to the collection a 69 DT1 250 and a 72 RT1 360..

Scramblers are cool and they don't come any cooler than a 67 Triumph TT120C... Check out my picture album.

If I could find a nice MV or Ducati Scrambler in the UK, then I would be interested, but it's to much hard work to ship one in from abroad at the moment, as the UK has recently changed its import rules..

I know it's not your cup of tea, but have you heard that Ducati are making a retro version of their old Scrambler bike.. Check it out on Google..

Hey John, you know me I respect (genuine) passion above all else regardless of what it is for I do get what you are saying about the scrambler & link that gives it meaning to you. I think that's cool if that's worth anything - lol

As for the Ducati Scrambler a (well meaning) person who doesn't know me very well showed me a magazine with a pic and his preamble was "I know you love bikes and you are going LOVE this new Ducati" and proceeds to show the new Scrambler.

I was, of course, polite but did point that not all Italian bikes are Ducatis just like not all Asians are Japanese. He had a laugh at the analogy as I did at him thinking I'd LOVE that thing or more to point presuming to know what I'd love when he is a casual acquaintance (lovely guy) at best.

I said hell I am as far removed from a Ducatista as you could get and EVEN I realise that thing is wrong! It has an extra cylinder I mean a remake of a single with a twin? Gosh I hope MV don't ever do that - the embarrasment will kill me!

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode