350B electronica - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 04:45 AM Thread Starter

Question 350B electronica

Hello,
I have been driving my mv agusta 350b electronica for a while, and it was driving like a dream. Until suddenly my ignition stopped. Now the bike runs idling, but when i open the throttle the ignition just cuts out. I tested every part of the electronic ignition and it seems to work, but i don't have an electric diagram. Can someone help me with electric diagram for the 350b electronica sport? Or has someone encountered this problem already and knows how to fix it?
Greets Michiel! (sorry for my bad english)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 05:40 AM
Xav
Established Member

Salut l'ami

Maybe this diagram help you ...

Name:  Schéma électrique MV350B.jpg
Views: 3180
Size:  208.3 KB

Are you sur that your problem come from ignition. Had you have a look at your carburators ?

Bien Cordialement

Xavier
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 05:54 AM Thread Starter

Thank you for the diagram.
I checked the carbs and they work fine. also the strength of the spark is strong, actually very strong. And the timing of the igniotion is fine too. But the ignition just stops random when I open the throttle...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 06:11 AM Thread Starter

Is it possible to upload the diagram in a higher quality? If not, no problem mate, i'm very happy i have it!
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 07:24 AM
Xav
Established Member

More simple for me in French. Sorry for Anglophones ...

Désolé, j'ai justement modifié au mieux le schéma avant de le mettre sur ces pages. L'original est quasi illisible

Si tout est ok mais avec une panne intermittente, contrôle les bobines, les fils HT, la résistance des cabochons de bougies, et mets des bougies neuves

Contrôle également que tu n'as pas un fils qui te créé cette panne aléatoire. Mal sertie, cuite, sèche

Courage !

Xavier
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 05:19 PM Thread Starter

I'm sorry to keep asking all these questions, but is it possible that this electric diagram isn't from a 350b electronica? some wire's are different. The key switch/ignition switch is different connected. The bike I have is a mv agusta 350b electronica from 1975. Do you know maybe if it can be another electric diagram?
The problem is a real mistery to me, I tested everything, all the things u mentioned, and everything seems to work fine. But when i start it and open the throttle the ignition just cuts out most of the times.
Best Regards,
Michiel
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 05:33 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiel 350B View Post
I'm sorry to keep asking all these questions, but is it possible that this electric diagram isn't from a 350b electronica? some wire's are different. The key switch/ignition switch is different connected. The bike I have is a mv agusta 350b electronica from 1975. Do you know maybe if it can be another electric diagram?
The problem is a real mistery to me, I tested everything, all the things u mentioned, and everything seems to work fine. But when i start it and open the throttle the ignition just cuts out most of the times.
Best Regards,
Michiel
It's not I had the same problem. Dorian sent me a pdf of the right one I'll see if I ca find it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1999 Ducati 600 Monster
1990 Ducati 851
1979 900SD Darmah
1974 MV Agusta 350B Sport Electronica
1971 Lambretta GP150
1966 Lambretta SX200
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 05:51 PM
Established Member

Diagam

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/attach...1&d=1370209833
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1999 Ducati 600 Monster
1990 Ducati 851
1979 900SD Darmah
1974 MV Agusta 350B Sport Electronica
1971 Lambretta GP150
1966 Lambretta SX200
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-03-2013, 10:29 AM Thread Starter

thanks man!
Best regards,
Michiel
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-05-2013, 03:03 AM

Hi,
Couple of thoughts; When you testes all the ign. components were you able to test them at speed? I'd focus on what elements change at revs, e.g. capacitors, diodes, the distributor / advance mechanism itself... Don't know that bike very much.

Second, Check the carb chokes. Although it seems unlikely from the description of your investigation the symptoms sound like a case of non-seated enrichener seats. Even something as freakish as a cable snagging or ???

Good luck and let us know what you find.

-Danny

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode