Moto Days and I rode my 350 again - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-12-2013, 08:19 AM Thread Starter

Moto Days and I rode my 350 again

A Year ago I rode last time at the Moto Days in Oschersleben Germany and with it the last time I rode my 350 racer.
Back than it was my bikes first roll out and we faced oil leakages, a to lean running engine in the higher revs and had ergonomic issues to conquer.
This time we faced freezing temperatures on Saturday and might the first sunny Day of the Year for Germans with temps up to the high forties.
My bike run perfect with the VHB24B’s, I felt way more comfy on the bike and I had a great time.
Okay I still ride my bike like a modern superbike and should learn to carry more speed through the turns, hence brake not as hard and shift lesser. Simply let it roll and mess not around as much. But this will need to wait for Spa Francorchamps in July or any other Day in the distant future.
Plus I have to strengthen my hands somewhat through exercise.
Well there were some tasty machines with the club this Year. Besides the F4’s, Brutale’s and F3’s, 350B racers we had a 500 Tre, one of the first replica’s, and a 500 Quatro, a former GP racer of Read, running with us.
So enjoy the photos!
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

It is a little after midnight here - tomorrow morning I am (with my wife) riding to place called Lake Conjola about 150klms from our house, where despite it being mid autumn we will swim in the Pacific ocean, hand feed wild kangaroos at dusk, enjoy fine wine & swim early Sunday morning, then ride the bikes that we love home.

What does have to do with the the above photos? - Nothing, except that those photos will send me to sleep with a big smile on my face. Absolutely beautiful, stunning - thank you Ralf, thank you very much

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Agusta

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode