MV for sale in Spain - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-14-2011, 10:21 AM Thread Starter

MV for sale in Spain

Some Mv's for sale in Spain...I am not the dealer. If there is some interest I will help as much as I can, with my poor english.

lamaneta.org
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-14-2011, 08:14 PM
JSM

F, interested in the 125 sport, where do we / how do we go from here?? plus I will pm you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-14-2011, 08:45 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSM View Post
F, interested in the 125 sport, where do we / how do we go from here?? plus I will pm you
Never should have sold the one you had huh? I do understand why you want another

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-14-2011, 09:28 PM
JSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
Never should have sold the one you had huh? I do understand why you want another
V, yes , you are right I miss my baby N, hope you are still taking good care of it
Attached Images

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-15-2011, 01:45 AM
Established Member

Be sure, he will :-)
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-16-2011, 02:17 AM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSM View Post
V, yes , you are right I miss my baby N, hope you are still taking good care of it
Hi Julian, yes still taking care of her. Sorry it's not the best picture going around but here is a pic of her at a recent bike show here in Tassie
Name:  Camera 11.07.2011 010.JPG
Views: 396
Size:  104.2 KB
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 02:44 AM
JSM

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 04:47 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Hi Julian, yes still taking care of her. Sorry it's not the best picture going around but here is a pic of her at a recent bike show here in Tassie
Attachment 50242
Not forgiven Nathan - get a better PIC - that little baby deserves way better than that - I'll be in Launceston 8 -11 January 2012 I may just have to check up on you that you are doing the right thing -

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 08:42 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
Not forgiven Nathan - get a better PIC - that little baby deserves way better than that - I'll be in Launceston 8 -11 January 2012 I may just have to check up on you that you are doing the right thing -
Here you go Rob:
Name:  bikes 002 - Copy.JPG
Views: 307
Size:  153.8 KB
I will PM you my contact details. As my home is always open and you and your family are more than welcome. There will be a cold one in the fridge or a bike for you if you want to go for a ride.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-20-2011, 02:29 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Here you go Rob:
Attachment 50362
I will PM you my contact details. As my home is always open and you and your family are more than welcome. There will be a cold one in the fridge or a bike for you if you want to go for a ride.
Thanks Nathan, that's a way better photo, all is forgiven, just what the little bike deserves, thank you - Very very very nice indeed I understand Julian's sadness at having let her go

I replied to your PM before I read this one - lol That's very kind & very generous of you - it will be my wife & I travelling down - we are flying in for our wedding anniversary, it's kind of a kick coming to Tassie as we haven't been back there since our honeymoon

I would definitely love to catch up for a cold one, I am trying to meet every single MV owner in the world face to face, doing quite job so far I should have 3 continents done by the time we get there

Of course, the same offer applies to you & yours if you are up our way - you have my details & our home is also always open to MV tragics

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode