New guy, project to date - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
New guy, project to date

pictures of project to date, 1968/69 250B, making a custom frame, usual cafe treatment, at least my spin on one.

Name:  mvpost1.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  362.7 KB
Name:  mvpost2.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  333.9 KB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 05:21 PM
Welcome aboard John, keep us informed on progress, what tank, seat unit are you using?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Keep one wheel down!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But...…..a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
I am scanning ebay for choices, if I dont find one I like, I will make something. I like the 350 tanks. Same with the seat, a monoposto with the right feng shui.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 06:20 PM

Welcome John. Quite a gathering of classic enthusiasts on here now.

Is that a couple more SS1 carbs I see there? Priceless. Guard them with your life. Ha! (..the bike looks to have relatively modern-day tyres. In tread pattern/shape they're much like the one fitted to the front of my Honda. Bridgestone? Tubed?)

Steve
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 06:51 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by john from vermont View Post
I am scanning ebay for choices, if I dont find one I like, I will make something. I like the 350 tanks. Same with the seat, a monoposto with the right feng shui.
Welcome aboard That looks a similar project to that which I am doing (350) - well have been doing for 13-14 years I am now just a tank away from finishing but have decided I want it red framed like the original racers. Of course, that means pulling all apart again & re-painting the frame for the second time when the first one ghas never been on the road! Be careful these projects can take over your life Good luck with your project - keep us informed (the more pics the better) of your progress.

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 07:44 PM Thread Starter
thanks for the welcomes.... projects, yeah, I should finish one or two before starting a new one, ah well , behind the bike you can see another unfinished one, but it is being put back on the front burner.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 10:24 PM
JSM

Welcome and keep the pics coming

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 11:04 PM

kewl

B4 750S [sold]
B3 675R [waiting]
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-28-2011, 04:26 AM

Hi John.

Glad to see you made it here!!!

Dorian.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-28-2011, 10:41 AM

Welcome John ! Looks like a nice project, keep us updated about the progress and Your ideas.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode