Does it get any better - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-21-2011, 05:41 PM Thread Starter

Does it get any better

I want one of these to park in the garage next to my JOta !
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-22-2011, 04:47 AM

Does it get any better

I would rather have one to ride!!

Dave
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-22-2011, 06:23 AM

It does get better if you can get a chain drive one!

MV Agusta 1000S 1+1 (2004); Suzuki GSXR 600 (2005); Honda CB750; Honda CB175; BSA 350 (1939) ;
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-22-2011, 06:45 AM
Do you know who's bike that is Joe? Is it one of the members on here?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Keep one wheel down!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But.....a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-22-2011, 08:40 AM Thread Starter

somebody in England ?
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-22-2011, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john View Post
Do you know who's bike that is Joe? Is it one of the members on here?
That's an American bike I think John. The photo was taken in 2006 at the Legend of the Motorcycle International Concours d'Elegance at Half Moon Bay, San Francisco. (..of course, he may have been visiting from England!)

Here's another pic http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/fe.../photo_02.html

Last edited by 750four; 01-22-2011 at 09:39 AM.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-22-2011, 09:41 AM
We'll have to try and meet up when the weather gets warmer Steve, I'd love to have a close look at your bike, I'm hopefully moving to Scarborough soon so I will be based a little closer to you anyway. Perhaps we could meet up at Whitby or Saltburn or somewhere like that when the warmer weather returns.

Keep one wheel down!

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-22-2011, 11:16 AM Thread Starter

Hey..I'm aiming to see that area this year ..I'll come and say hi maybe John and grab some Whitby Fish n chips ..!!
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-22-2011, 12:02 PM
Sounds like a plan Joe. Can't wait for the winter to p**s off, there are more pot holes in the roads around here than I've seen for years, perhaps I should get a Moto X bike instead of the MV. Lol.

Keep one wheel down!

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-22-2011, 01:30 PM

I'll be at a number of shows around the north east in 2011 John.

Thought I might have seen you at the Teesside Classic Bike show last year? It was actually held in Redcar high street in 2010, and not its usual spot at Kirkleatham Museum. I was there, but only in the parking lot! I've not heard where it's going to be held in 2011, but I'll probably be there again on the MV.

I'll certainly be at Durham Bikewise this year. They have a good 'classics' section in the show, and my MV was a part of it last year. Here it is on display. (The photo's not mine - I came across it on Flickr!)

Croft race circuit held a 'Nostalgia Weekend' in 2010 too, and I was there on the MV. Sat and Sun with camping overnight. It was the first they'd held, but they plan to do it again this year I believe. Again, I'll probs. be there on the MV. (My poor old Guzzi is going to feel neglected!) Last year, the organisers asked me (and one other guy with a Difazio steered Ducati) if we'd like to do a couple of laps of the circuit to show-off to the crowd. Oh boy! They asked us to pootle around gently since we were uninsured.. Ha! Just the two of us. What a thrill! (I was on my own, so no action photos. Again, I came across this one on Flickr).

Of course, I'll be hooning around the hills in Weardale/Teesdale most sunny Sundays. I'll probably be visiting Hartside Cafe too when (and if!!) the weather picks up. Who knows, I may even visit Scarborough.

Joe: Maybe we need to organise an 'Italian bike' get-together to co-incide with when you're in the area. Do make sure it's a warm weekend though!!
Attached Images

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode