open Magni exhaust - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 07:33 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

open Magni exhaust

Hello,

I would like to use my Magni in a open state. Has anyone of you experience how I can remove the inside dampfer?

I suspect to remove the 3 screws from the end cap and knock out the inlet carefully from the other end.

Thank you in advance and Br

Helmut
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 12:05 PM

Helmut.

Yep, thats about the best way. You can sometimes just 'give it a pull' and it will come out, but not if it's been in for a long time and is coked up.

Cheers.

Dorian.

ps; will sound great with out the baffle in
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Hey Helmut, do the Austrian police have a sense of humour when it comes to noise? In Australia with pre-ADR (Australian Design Regulations) requirements (1989) you can get away with murder - different story with the new bikes!

On Sunday I will be next door to you, only ONE country away - lol I have an appoinment with Giovanni Magni Thursday at 10.00am, to collect my 350 parts for the 'replica racer' of sorts that I am building. I am also picking up a open exhaust for the 125s - I'll play with it once everything arrives in Australia & send you a video of it.

Again Helmut, thank you for all your help, which without, this would not be happening for me & my son.

All the best my friend.
Rob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Agusta

Last edited by MVista; 11-11-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 06:31 PM
Established Member

I know it's a personal question Rob but how much is the open exhaust for the 125s, I have the fairing now and the exhaust, it would be nice....
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Hey Nathan, I am not sure - as I have a total bill for all my items getting close to 2000€. I am thinking 280€ ex shipping rings a bell but could be wrong, those could be the 350 pipes. My invoices are at home & I can't access them - I am leaving tomorrow so probably won't be on here again.

Drop Giovanni Magni a line at [email protected] and get a quote including shipping - scary part is the shipping could be more than the pipe!

Cheers.

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Established Member

Thanks Rob Appreciate that. HAve a great trip. Post plenty of pictures on your return.

Mv Helmi, I have seen the pictures in your album of your 125 very nice.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-12-2010, 01:43 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Hello @ all!

I did it! The killjoy is outside (foto already in my album).

The austria law states, that historic bikes (certificated) are allowed to drive 60 days per year in connection witha travel journal.For that you have no obligations concerning the loudness.

Rob, thx for your nice words - this is of course! You know if you need support, just one simple call!

Please keep me up to date, if you have your smal MV.

I've paid for my trumpet € approx. € 240,- inkl. transport and tax.

This Magni increases the fun factor extremely!!

Cheers

Helmut
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-15-2010, 07:38 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

After a short test drive , Dorian you're right, the sound is incredible !

cheers
Helmut
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-29-2010, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
Hey Helmut, do the Austrian police have a sense of humour when it comes to noise on a magnaflow? In Australia with pre-ADR (Australian Design Regulations) requirements (1989) you can get away with murder - different story with the new bikes!
Didn't know the Austrian cops deal that way

Last edited by alelogman; 12-06-2010 at 02:55 PM.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-06-2010, 04:48 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV Helmi View Post
Hello @ all!

I did it! The killjoy is outside (foto already in my album).

The austria law states, that historic bikes (certificated) are allowed to drive 60 days per year in connection witha travel journal.For that you have no obligations concerning the loudness.

Rob, thx for your nice words - this is of course! You know if you need support, just one simple call!

Please keep me up to date, if you have your smal MV.

I've paid for my trumpet approx. 240,- inkl. transport and tax.

This Magni increases the fun factor extremely!!

Cheers

Helmut
Hi Helmut,

I am back in the Australia, the baby MV is on the ship, it should land in Sydney, 30/12/10 - so it will be a late Christmas present to myself

Again, I want to thank you for your help, without your telephone calls to Germany it would have almost impossible for me to bring this together and the whole wonderful trip that went with it.

I will wait until it arrives then create a thread showing how it was picked in Germany, transported to Italy, packed & shipped to Australia - I have photos of each step, it should make interesting thread. I shall be much more comfortable when I have it in my possession in one piece!

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode