Classic MV Agusta Videos? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-01-2010, 07:20 AM Thread Starter

Question Classic MV Agusta Videos?

I'm slowly but surely building a collection of MV Agusta racing videos and I'm interested to know if anyone has any classic MV footage stored away on VHS, DVD or HDD that they can share or recommend?

So far I have Duke Video's Multi-Cylinder-Magic (Team Obsolete), Grand-Prix-1956--Ulster-and-TT (featuring John Surtees), and Documentaries on Ago and Hailwood.

If anyone else can suggest other vids featuring classic MV, please post or PM me, and point me in the right direction.

If you're not living life on the edge - you're taking up too much space!

2000 MV F4S
1992 Ducati 888 SP4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-04-2010, 12:24 AM
JSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbonf4 View Post
I'm slowly but surely building a collection of MV Agusta racing videos and I'm interested to know if anyone has any classic MV footage stored away on VHS, DVD or HDD that they can share or recommend?

So far I have Duke Video's Multi-Cylinder-Magic (Team Obsolete), Grand-Prix-1956--Ulster-and-TT (featuring John Surtees), and Documentaries on Ago and Hailwood.

If anyone else can suggest other vids featuring classic MV, please post or PM me, and point me in the right direction.
One of the better vids is "Ago Downunder" which actually is Ago and the Elly entourage in New Zealand a few years ago; Focus 500 has just been released on DVD which is a review of the 1976 GP season with Ago on the Yamaha and Read on the MV; Duke may also have "Classic Superprix?" which was a gathering some years ago (organised by John Surtees) at Brands Hatch with some wonderfull footage of MVs and Gileras; no MVs in "Rendevous at the Ring" however Duke is on the Gilera 4 and there are many other magnificent makes in this documentary as well; you can also still get on DVD "Narrow Edge" which documents Agos defection to Yamaha however there is some great footage and sound of Read and Bonera on the MVs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-04-2010, 05:51 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up MV Agusta Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSM View Post
One of the better vids is "Ago Downunder" which actually is Ago and the Elly entourage in New Zealand a few years ago; Focus 500 has just been released on DVD which is a review of the 1976 GP season with Ago on the Yamaha and Read on the MV; Duke may also have "Classic Superprix?" which was a gathering some years ago (organised by John Surtees) at Brands Hatch with some wonderfull footage of MVs and Gileras; no MVs in "Rendevous at the Ring" however Duke is on the Gilera 4 and there are many other magnificent makes in this documentary as well; you can also still get on DVD "Narrow Edge" which documents Agos defection to Yamaha however there is some great footage and sound of Read and Bonera on the MVs
Thanks for the reply and good info JSM - much appreciated.

Another member here also told me about a movie "Bolidi sull Asfalto a tutta Birra" starring Giacomo Agostini, which apparently has some great fottage of Ago battling with Pasolini/Benelli.

I'll definitely check out all of the above, so if anyone else has any suggestions, please post.

If you're not living life on the edge - you're taking up too much space!

2000 MV F4S
1992 Ducati 888 SP4

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode