350 Mv - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-23-2010, 03:16 AM Thread Starter
JSM

350 Mv

:jsmhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRS36nvLFKc:350 MV at th Island (very short)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-23-2010, 04:04 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

NICE - JSM But the world's worst link above

Try this : http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DTRS36nvLFKc

Sounds wonderful - those carbies need balancing or am I off on that call?

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-24-2010, 11:34 PM Thread Starter
JSM

Hmmmm, shows my lack of techno expertiseand yes V, you are right the little beast was "out" re carbs

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 02:06 AM

Nice bike?. Did you buy that from Motori Di Marino U.K?
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 03:10 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSM View Post
Hmmmm, shows my lack of techno expertiseand yes V, you are right the little beast was "out" re carbs
I thought so, my ear is pretty well atuned to those little beasts - I must say though, those Magni pipes sound absolutely superb!

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 06:22 PM Thread Starter
JSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian View Post
Nice bike?. Did you buy that from Motori Di Marino U.K?
Adrian, yes, its the same bike
Attached Images

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
JSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
I thought so, my ear is pretty well atuned to those little beasts - I must say though, those Magni pipes sound absolutely superb!
Yes, they do sound awesome and I will post up a better quality clip from the Island (and better link)

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 09:14 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Yes, they do sound awesome and I will post up a better quality clip from the Island (and better link)
Fabulous, I will look forward to it (don't worry about the link , I'll fix that for you ) - Also next year I should have more time on my hands so hopefully I'll catch up with you in person at some event

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 09:37 PM Thread Starter
JSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
Fabulous, I will look forward to it (don't worry about the link , I'll fix that for you ) - Also next year I should have more time on my hands so hopefully I'll catch up with you in person at some event
Next "major" event will be the Island Classic, Jan 2011, currently working on a "project MV" bike for this event; if it comes off, would certainly be worth coming along to see and hear

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 11:49 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Next "major" event will be the Island Classic, Jan 2011, currently working on a "project MV" bike for this event; if it comes off, would certainly be worth coming along to see and hear
Sounds inviting - but I am already booked to do a NZ South Island tour with The_castle. I think that is going a remarkable experience to say the least - whilst my wife is a wonderful lady with a sense humour broader than most, I doubt it would strech so far that PI would be an option if the dates didn't clash.

The one after that? I booking my life from here to eternity so I don't have to be wondering what I am going to be doing next...LOL

Given your bikes that I know of, I am guessing the 'project' would be pretty I wish you luck with that (& like Russ's TT) can't wait to see it when completed

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode