MV Agusta Forum banner

Selling my Ipotesi

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  BSR-1 
#1 ·
Located in Colorado. Unfortunately the bike just sits and I never ride it. Time to fund some new projects. I did a “restoration” on the bike in which I just cleaned everything up real well. Fixed the issues on it. Powerdynamo and brembo conversion. Runs but does need chain tensioner bolts. Some scuffs on the fairing and spider webbing in front fender paint. 107k on the clock. Located in Colorado. Not sure if it’s allowed but my email is a.k.cyclesdenver@gmail.com
Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: nigelrb
#5 ·
A little less than I paid for mine a couple of years back with about 6K miles in nice condition. A pretty nice one was up for sale here in San Francisco last year and seller couldn't get $6500. I know the bike and was tempted to buy it myself at that price even though I barely ride mine.

Find someone who appreciates the bike and has some cash in hand and $8K should make for a fair, easy deal.

#6 ·
Located in Colorado. Unfortunately the bike just sits and I never ride it. Time to fund some new projects. I did a “restoration” on the bike in which I just cleaned everything up real well. Fixed the issues on it. Powerdynamo and brembo conversion. Runs but does need chain tensioner bolts. Some scuffs on the fairing and spider webbing in front fender paint. 107k on the clock. Located in Colorado. Not sure if it’s allowed but my email is a.k.cyclesdenver@gmail.com
Thanks!
One hundred and seven thousand miles?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.