are 250B and 350B frames the same/similar? tank/seat - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-22-2015, 08:02 PM Thread Starter

are 250B and 350B frames the same/similar? tank/seat

are the 250B and 350B frame tank and seat mounts the same? There are fiberglass tanks available that are sold for the 350, not so much so for the 250B. I dont have a 350 frame to compare
the 250B frame is part #211 20 001 0 80
the 350B frame is part #211 20 100 0 80

I am interested in this one:

http://www.motoforzafairings.com/en/...-SS/OMV-N_Tank

any comments from anyone who has purchased this tank?
I would be interested in purchasing it directly from the manufacturer if anyone knows who is fabricating these.

way too many small italian bikes to list!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-16-2016, 09:06 PM Thread Starter

bought the fiberglass tank from motoforza. says it is fine for modern UK fuels and additives. I am in the US. I can run straight additive free race gas, but I am skeptical, and am tempted to caswell it when it arrives. anyone with experience on tanks from motoforza?

way too many small italian bikes to list!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-16-2016, 11:29 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

I used a fiberglass tank for the 'Tributo Ago' bike that I built (not the same tank you purchased) and I lined the tank - in fact even with the metal tanks, any of the older bikes if they need any work on the tanks, I line them simply as a matter of course.

I think you can't overdo any preparation and maintenance (well you can but it won't hurt) but you can certainly underdo it (and it will hurt) - it is a philosophy I use on all my bikes and always held me in good stead. Hope this helps.

Cheers
Rob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Agusta

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode