125 Sport - MVAgusta.net
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-25-2014, 12:04 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

125 Sport

Well after a couple of years of having the fairing stored in the shed, I have finally found someone who I have entrusted the little baby too to fit the fairing and to fit a little after market exhaust as well. Over the next couple of weeks it will be getting some more tlc in the way of new Pirelli rubber and a little service as well. All being well will have it all finished up ready for the summer. It will probably see a little track day for a run this year too, a little more exciting than a coffee run, but at the same speed though!
Name:  iPhone 25.07.14 004.JPG
Views: 459
Size:  76.8 KB
Marko G. likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-25-2014, 02:13 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Hey Nathan!!!

Wow, been a while, so the old girl is moving out of the hallway? From a pampered house princess to a track whore??? OMG -

That looks a neat fairing you sourced, excellent lines, it should look fantastic when finished please make sure that you update this thread or post a new one, I for one certainly want to see it!

Hope you've been well and married life is treating you equally as well (I am sure it is)

Cheers
Rob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Agusta
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-25-2014, 02:37 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Rob she will still live in the hallway.
I won't say what the fairing is off, as it may be considered sacrilege....but I will point out it has never been on one though.
Will keep pictures coming as it progresses over the next few weeks or couple of months, the time frame depends on the painter.
Yes married life going really well. Have a new addition to the family as well. A little girl named Amelia. Nearly 6 months old and going really well. She never came with an MV logo but she will be certainly growing up knowing all about them and hopefully one day riding one.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nathan For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-25-2014, 02:59 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Thumbs up

I have a pretty good idea what that fairing is from but it is period correct so we'll just allow it to slide & pretend otherwise

My warmest Congratulations to both you - that's wonderful and what a beautiful name for a little girl. This is life changing (as I am sure you know by now - hehe) I am sure Amelia will be like my Liana & know exactly what an MV logo is and represents and will astound some of the 'blokes' with her knowledge as she gets older.

Nice to see it will stay in the hallway - I love that!!!! I now have 3 bikes in the house - so I've (against my expectations) broken my wife's resistance/resolve, the key is getting that first one inside

Congratulations again Nathan & all the very best to you mate

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-01-2014, 12:24 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Progressing a little further now. The exhaust all made up and fitted.
Excited to hear what it sounds like!
Name:  iPhone 01.08.14 001.JPG
Views: 377
Size:  61.6 KB
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-01-2014, 03:43 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Hi Nathan,

Is that a megaphone or is a baffle installed - If it is a megaphone it will blow you away. You will not only believe how loud it is but also how deep the sound is from a single cylinder 125!

I know as I got a Magni megaphone for mine ran (on the road for about 3 years), I've now had my muffler guy build a baffle which is welded in place, looks fantastic - everyone needs to grow up at some stage, the cops gave me a little helping hand in this regard

Cheers
Rob

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-03-2014, 04:24 AM
JSM

Hi Nathan,
Well well............changes on a number of fronts congrats re the family and now you have a 2 x little tackers glad to see my baby still in good hands and getting a make over
Attached Images

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-03-2014, 07:53 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Hi Rob, yes it is a megaphone, what are baffles, it will be on the track! Grow up.... It's nearly 40 years old and still only a 125! It would be nice if it did grow an extra 3 cylinders though. One day hopefully.
Thanks Julian, but don't worry about your little one, it's nothing permanent, all bolted on and easy to put back. This is why it has been a couple of years before I had the fairing fitted. Wanted to make sure it was in good hands with someone I trusted. You will need to bring her big brother over for a trip one day.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-06-2015, 01:30 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Well it has been a few months, but have finally got the bike back from the painter. Did need to wait as he only operates out of his shed after hours. I think though the results are well worth the wait! Everything has now all been completed, except for some No 1 stickers. Service, new exhaust fitted, new tyres and the fairing all fitted and painted. I will be taking her out for some track time in March, as not being registered anymore sort of puts a stop to riding her on the road, there is also the little problem of no indicators and no headlight now also.
Name:  MV 125 a.JPG
Views: 287
Size:  265.5 KB
Name:  MV 125 b.JPG
Views: 296
Size:  263.2 KB
Name:  MV 125 c.JPG
Views: 275
Size:  237.7 KB
Marko G. likes this.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-06-2015, 02:57 AM

Very nice work ,worth the wait for sure

1946 Mv Agusta "98"
1955 Mv Agusta 175cs
1960 Mv Agusta Rapido sport 150
1974 Mv Agusta 750 sport
1977 Mv Agusta 350 Felotti
2004 Mv Agusta F4 SR
2005 Mv Agusta Tamburini
2001 Ducati Mh900e Carbon dream
2004 Ducati 998R
2015 Vyrus 987

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode