My 910R is here. - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-08-2006, 10:34 PM Thread Starter

Talking My 910R is here.

Thank´s to all the great information and comments on this forum I purchased a month ago a 910R which I picked yesterday. It is awesome. My dealer says it is the first one to be delivered in North America. I will try to post some pictures in the days to come.

I rode the first 200 kms. today and I´ll be glad to answer any questions you guys may have regarding these wonderful piece of art.

Saludos,

R.T.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-08-2006, 10:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to oicdn Send a message via Yahoo to oicdn
Please tell me you're breakin her in hard...so you can tell us how well she runs!

Nate
Brutale S
Previously CLE #333 (hee hee, it rhymes!)
Buy some clothes:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by altoon
and the HUGE lower triple clamp. that thing is braced like king-kong at at a bondage party.
post #3 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-08-2006, 10:45 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
WOW! Congrats!!! I'm excited to see pictures. If you want to send me hi-res you can e-mail them to me at [email protected] and I can assist in setting up your album. You can also upload them directly into an album you can create via the MV CP or Gallery -> User submission area -> [top right drop-down] new nested album

Let us know how it is!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-08-2006, 11:00 PM
MV Cellist

Send a message via Yahoo to odonata Send a message via Skype™ to odonata
Thumbs up

wow, congrats, it must be incredible to finally get it!

Please post pix soon!!!!

O D O N A T A

post #5 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-09-2006, 01:52 PM

We need pix and a riding impression......SOON! Can't wait until Tues. or Weds.
post #6 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-09-2006, 03:05 PM
Thumbs up

Yeah, lets see some pics Elcho. We also want to see you sitting on the bike grinning from ear to ear.

Keep one wheel down!

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But...…..a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #7 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-09-2006, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcho2

I´ll be glad to answer any questions you guys may have regarding these wonderful piece of art.
Where is mine????????????????????????????????/
post #8 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-09-2006, 06:46 PM

Juan is a bad boy

Juan is a BAD boy. He posts some fast action F4 pic, and now waits like some traitor for a new 910R. It just isn't right. YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT !

Wait Juan, for the oportunity to sit on a naked racer. Comfy, refined and able to blast away, agile and a pleasure through the twists, throttle steady not jerky, and brakes real fine, stoppy but not too much unless some bitch is turning in front of you and deceleration is needed quickly.

Todays short chilly intro ride confirms that this cycle is a fun ride, a naked toy that medium sized riders will love. I enjoyed the upright position for a change, and could see myself tearing up any of my routes with big 's.

But, I'm sorry to say...as it sits in my garage...(it ain't no Tamburini ). You guys will enjoy this bike!
post #9 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-09-2006, 09:56 PM Thread Starter

Talking

I´ll try to post some pictures soon. Regarding riding impressions as you all know the bike is very powerful and the brakes are outstanding. But what impressed me the most was the front suspension and the overall stability at any speed and while cornering. My other ride is a BMW GS 1200R which is a great twisties machine if ridden hard, but the overall package of the 910R is from another planet. It just nails corners while feeling very secure.

On the other hand torque is everywhere. It feels that you could use only one gear. Regarding the wind issue, I felt very comfortable all the way up to 130 kph. I never had a naked bike before but if you have a nice helmet and earplugs I can tell you that this issue is very overrated it won´t bother at all. Now I understand why naked bikes are so popular in Europe. With the Brutale you have the best of both worlds a sportbike with a reasonably comfortable riding position.

I couldn´t ride today but I will keep you posted. And to you all waiting I know what it feels like but these bike will worth every minute and every penny. Trust me.

Saludos,

R.T.
post #10 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-10-2006, 05:08 AM

elcho2, Congrats that is a beatiful bike.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode