910R News!!!!! - Page 2 - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-08-2006, 10:19 AM

Thanks Peter. All we need now is a web cam on 95 to track the truck carrying that precious cargo. I gather the bikes were shipped yesterday. It can't be more than 3 hours from PA to my dealer. Inquiring minds want to know the whereabouts of my crate! Thanks for the update...and give us the riding review asap.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-08-2006, 10:52 AM

more 910r details

Hi guys,
I'm new to the MV family. I been riding a 996 duc but I'm to old for the riding position. I have a deposit on the 910r with Beaudry in Idaho, but he has not confirmed any of the delivery info I'm reading here. I hope it all true. Does anyone know if the bike is coming with the track stand and what about the exhaust?
Thanks
Michael"slo-zone" Sanzone
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-08-2006, 11:17 AM

Welcome Conventional wisdom is exhaust in 3 weeks but I suspect the stand is included. It does appear that bikes will arrive everywhere next week. But some people have said there is an initial wave of ~24, so you might want to check with your dealer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Ambassador / 007

Waiting for new bike

Send a message via Skype™ to pigiolino
Congrats for tour beautyful 910R Boy!!!
But I think if you wont titanium you must tell to your dealer.910R is a normal Brut!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-08-2006, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigiolino
But I think if you wont titanium you must tell to your dealer.910R is a normal Brut!!
910R comes with an open racing exhaust (not installed on the bike) and a special eprom. But I don't think it is the full titanium MV Corse exhaust.
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-08-2006, 03:53 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigiolino
It's not the full Ti exhaust. I've been told it's just the silencers. Don't know if the mid-pipe is Ti too. I was told 3 to 4 weeks for the exhaust. The bike does have the stand with it.
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-08-2006, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVITALIAN
It's not the full Ti exhaust. I've been told it's just the silencers. Don't know if the mid-pipe is Ti too. I was told 3 to 4 weeks for the exhaust. The bike does have the stand with it.
I'll tell you something interesting. I have been searching for midpipe for my Brutale 910 for a few weeks. A couple of weeks ago I could swear that I check the MV Corse site and they had no such part for the Brutale. Today I checked again and they have an inox open manifold and midpipe (sold together as one unit) and it says it even comes with an eprom.

I called up my dealer today and ordered it. Now he told me that it, in fact, does not come with an eprom. But I'm ok with that as I plan on having John (AIRFUEL) who owns Dyno Solutions in Danbury custom map my bike with the PCIII.

They even have a price for the inox system with the Ti silencers. I wonder if this is the exhaust that comes with the 910R.
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-08-2006, 04:21 PM Thread Starter

They even have a price for the inox system with the Ti silencers. I wonder if this is the exhaust that comes with the 910R.[/QUOTE]

If I had to guess I would say yes but who knows. I guess I will just wait 3 to 4 weeks and see.
I swear that I saw the midpipe on the MV site too. I'm curious now. I'm going to go look on the site now.
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-08-2006, 04:34 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by anucci
I'll tell you something interesting. I have been searching for midpipe for my Brutale 910 for a few weeks. A couple of weeks ago I could swear that I check the MV Corse site and they had no such part for the Brutale. Today I checked again and they have an inox open manifold and midpipe (sold together as one unit) and it says it even comes with an eprom.

I called up my dealer today and ordered it. Now he told me that it, in fact, does not come with an eprom. But I'm ok with that as I plan on having John (AIRFUEL) who owns Dyno Solutions in Danbury custom map my bike with the PCIII.

They even have a price for the inox system with the Ti silencers. I wonder if this is the exhaust that comes with the 910R.
Looking at the website, I would have to say that is probably the exhaust that comes with the R. I would at least think.
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-08-2006, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVITALIAN
Looking at the website, I would have to say that is probably the exhaust that comes with the R. I would at least think.
So I guess I will be waiting 2-3 weeks for the exhaust as well.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode