Brutale Mirrors - MVAgusta.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 03:26 AM Thread Starter
Brutale Mirrors

Does anyone know of any options for mirrors on the Brutale. The standard ones are next to useless and don't do anything for the looks department. I have noticed some have them mounted on the bar ends but haven't seen any in catalogues or suppliers.
BrisBrutale is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 03:44 AM
yea most of us on the forum have decided that the CRG (which seem to be the choice) bar end mirrors are a must have, in looks and usage departments. my dealer ordered and installed mine so I havent researched any other places to buy (maybe Gladio will chime in) but I highly recommend them.
Triple Seven is offline  
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 03:50 AM
MV Cellist
 
odonata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Culver City, CA. USA
Posts: 4,593
Send a message via Yahoo to odonata Send a message via Skype™ to odonata
Here you go... http://www.constructorsrg.com/products/street.html

These are pretty popular so you should be able to find them easily.

O D O N A T A




To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
odonata is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 03:55 AM
MV Cellist
 
odonata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Culver City, CA. USA
Posts: 4,593
Send a message via Yahoo to odonata Send a message via Skype™ to odonata
BTW, welcome! watch out for from the admin for you to submit pix to the registry.

O D O N A T A




To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
odonata is offline  
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 04:08 AM
Poor Admin, always sticking his ahem....... stick in people's faces


Triple Seven is offline  
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 04:10 AM
721
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 180
crg mirrors

Brisbrutale, I purchased my crg mirrors direct from manufacturer. They are a quality product, vibe free, better vision & give the bike a knarly streetfighter look. You'll see two sizes are available, I opted for just the one blindsight mirror (smaller). works well enough for my young eyes and looks trick!!
For someone closer to home, give Tim a call at Casoli moto (02 99816444) I believe he stocks them.
721 is offline  
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Senior Member
 
fazer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tempe, AZ, USA
Posts: 8,920
You're in luck! After extensive personal research I found that the only one who makes mirrors to fit the stock stems is Rizoma, and they have a huge selection of gorgeous and funtional products. Unfortunatley for me (but lucky for you), I had to order mine from Australia and am still waiting for them. I opted for these, because IMO the bar-end types are fugly and too small, plus you are left with unsightly stock mounting posts that need to be dealt with.

http://www.rizoma.com/english/en_mvagusta.html

http://www.casoli.com.au/mv_agusta_b...cessories.html
fazer6 is offline  
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-04-2006, 12:59 AM
Senior Member
 
Olive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Belgium
Posts: 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6
You're in luck! After extensive personal research I found that the only one who makes mirrors to fit the stock stems is Rizoma, and they have a huge selection of gorgeous and funtional products. Unfortunatley for me (but lucky for you), I had to order mine from Australia and am still waiting for them. I opted for these, because IMO the bar-end types are fugly and too small, plus you are left with unsightly stock mounting posts that need to be dealt with.

http://www.rizoma.com/english/en_mvagusta.html

http://www.casoli.com.au/mv_agusta_b...cessories.html
On the link you give us, I only see general purpose mirror and no specific MVAgusta mirrors. Are you sure they fit the Brutale ?

On the Brutale page from Rizoma, I don't see mirrors.
Olive is offline  
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-04-2006, 03:48 PM
Senior Member
 
fazer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tempe, AZ, USA
Posts: 8,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olive
On the link you give us, I only see general purpose mirror and no specific MVAgusta mirrors. Are you sure they fit the Brutale ?

On the Brutale page from Rizoma, I don't see mirrors.
See page 2 of this .pdf http://www.rizoma.com/images/PDF/en_mirror_adapters.pdf

These only work with some of the mirrors, so check each model you like. I ordered the Logic.
fazer6 is offline  
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-04-2006, 04:22 PM
Senior Member
 
Olive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Belgium
Posts: 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6
See page 2 of this .pdf http://www.rizoma.com/images/PDF/en_mirror_adapters.pdf

These only work with some of the mirrors, so check each model you like. I ordered the Logic.
OK, TX.
Olive is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome