910R is mine soon!!!! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 10:05 AM Thread Starter

910R is mine soon!!!!

Just off the phone with my dealer my 910R is in Port!!! Once that bad boy clears customs.........it's all mine! Quite shocked when he told me that only 45 came to the states. A very limited bike. So all of you other 910R deposit holders........call your dealers!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 10:30 AM
MV Cellist

Send a message via Yahoo to odonata Send a message via Skype™ to odonata
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVITALIAN

Just off the phone with my dealer my 910R is in Port!!! Once that bad boy clears customs.........it's all mine! Quite shocked when he told me that only 45 came to the states. A very limited bike. So all of you other 910R deposit holders........call your dealers!!!!!
Congrats!!! I am happy for you as I am still suffering the long wait for my Senna.

I am not trying to put a damper on the event, but 910R isn't a limited edition bike as I was told my my dealer; could that mean it's just "45 bike to the US" in this 1st production run this year?

Again, congrats!

O D O N A T A

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 10:35 AM

O.K. your killing me!

I was told around 63 total coming to the states.......are there just 45 at the port now?? Are there more on the way????

I need answers!!

WHERE IS MINE!!!

Impatient John T
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 10:47 AM Thread Starter

My dealer just got off the phone with Matt from MV this morning. Only 45 came to the states. Not 65 like he was first told, not 63, but 45. He was shocked. I asked about this being a limited bike and he said yes. So as far as worldwide numbers, I don't know. So limited that if your dealer didn't follow through all of the steps for the bike you aren't getting it.

My dealer said that he has received calls from buyers from the East Coast hoping to get an R from him. I guess a few dealerships didn't follow all of the steps and those people who put down a deposit are not getting there bike. How pissed would you be

I asked if my R has the racing exhaust with it and thought yes but he was going to call Matt again to see. I know that the three that were delivered to the UK did not have the exhausts. I sure hope that mine does.
I just wished customs didn't take so long.
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 11:16 AM

MVITALIAN, Congrats!!!
That is great news for you. I hope the others get their bikes. I know I would be VERY pissed off to say the least if my dealer f'd up and didn't get the order in. Did they give you an ETA on delivery?
post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 11:31 AM Thread Starter

Thanks anucci. I appreciate it. It's tough right now not having a bike with the weather getting nice. I guess customs can take anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks. At least I have somewhat of a time frame now. Not knowing was killing me. Thanks again!
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 02:44 PM

Been told three weeks for mine AGAIN Just can't wait.... it's even getting warm.... ish here now
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 02:50 PM
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan
Been told three weeks for mine AGAIN Just can't wait.... it's even getting warm.... ish here now
give the dealer some Juan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Keep one wheel down!

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But.....a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john
give the dealer some Juan.
Problem is we are in the hands of 3X...... so it depends when they decide the IOM is due it's one order.....
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 03:09 PM

UHOH!!!!

I just heard that the 910Rs were shipped with the race exhaust.

That's cool, but to save money and the dealers time, they didn't come as an additinal unit, but stock with the bikes. That's cool. Except in customs the EPA is having a problem because now they don't have a cat and wont pass new emissions guidelines. How could MV mess this up? There's talk they might have to be sent back or modified here. But regardless, looks like a bunch of time involved to modify...

THIS WAS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE, ALBIET A BAD ONE...

Jack

Last edited by Gladio; 03-31-2006 at 06:20 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode