New Brutale 910S - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 03:38 PM Thread Starter

Talking New Brutale 910S

Here is a picture of my brand new 910S. Drove it for about 30 miles so far, and I love it! Got a decent deal too. It corners like no other bike and has so much thrill power. This forum rocks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 04:02 PM

Send a message via AIM to oicdn Send a message via Yahoo to oicdn
You live in Dunedin...you should meet up with Gregg (spalding). Damn nice, and yes, every bike that you hop on after this bike will feel like poo....

Nate
Brutale S
Previously CLE #333 (hee hee, it rhymes!)
Buy some clothes:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by altoon
and the HUGE lower triple clamp. that thing is braced like king-kong at at a bondage party.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 04:17 PM

Very nice. Ride safe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 05:58 PM

congrats now get back on it you can do more than 30 miles it's only in the 40's here and i did more than that today!
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 10:52 PM
Established Member

Great bike! I, too, am a new owner of a 910. I just got it in January and my weather has been kinda crappy but I have managed to get in some great rides every now and then. I am quickly becoming accustomed to the way it handles and the awesome engine.
I've been through many bikes, but none have ever captured my emotions (God, how cheesy did that sound?) the way this bike does. Just the way it performs and the way it looks...I don't think you could ask for anything more. You will love it. Congrats!

Tim
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 10:59 PM

Congrats!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 01:50 AM

Awesome bike!
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 06:59 AM

Congrats, kinda partial to that color myself . How much did she set you back, if that's ok to ask?
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 03:44 PM

Sweet, it's beautiful... I'm hoping to get a 750 in the same color.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 08:23 PM Thread Starter

Bought it for $12,250 plus tax and title. Got most prep fees waived (which out of control here in Tampa area). I also traded in my 2004 YZF600R for $500 above dealer wholesale too (it did have a boat load of upgrades though, but I just didn't want to waste a lot of time selling it).

I was torn between the silver/red and the red/black, ended up getting the red with the black frame, but that red stripe down the middle of the silver tank is so hot. I kinda wish my tank had a silver stripe down the middle. Both look so much better in person. Love the bike so far, gives me goosebumps compared to other bikes, even keeping it below 6000RPM.

I do have a couple of questions for the community here:

The ride is a definitely very stiff, especially on bumpy roads or around construction (which is also out of control around here). I need to figure out how to adjust the damper and compression settings - does anyone have a link to a how to with pictures for newbies like me that have never adjusted a suspension?

Also, my red rear seat (pillion?) flew off and got slightly ripped on the corners. I felt it flapping and tried to catch it, but it was either the seat or my body and the bike. I guess when the dealer showed me where to put the manual I failed to close it all the way, bummer! Anyone have ideas on cheap ways to re-upholster the seat (perhaps upgrade to red leather instead of vinyl) instead of buying a new one?

I've already ordered the Motovation fender eliminator and clear signals. I have questions about mid-pipes and ECU's, but that is for later. For now, I'm just going to enjoy.

Thanks all!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode