Got mine today... - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2007, 04:28 AM Thread Starter

Got mine today...

Finally the wait has ended... put my deposit down 3 weeks ago and got my act together to go pay for it today!

The day was eventful all round... my 18mth old boy got car sick for the 1st time today... it went everywhere all over the back of the car and took 15mins to clean him and the seats... ewww what a smell to drive another 50kms with

Picked up the bike with no hassles... bike was already paid for so just sign for it and ride away... my family met up with friends in the Numinbah Valley so i had a great maiden ride there.

On the way home a reminder to watch your speed on the twisties... some fella was lying in a ditch on one bend... an ambulance was on the way so i didnt stick around long.

I ended up stopping off at my local pub as a couple of friends were then and b4 i could leave we were blocked in by 450 Hells Angels! ... they were pretty good and i got some good pics and vids on the mobile so will try to post them tommorrow when i get the time... at least my bike was black! and some were curious to know what it was... a couple leaned on it and i didnt have the ticker to tell to get off...

All in all a great day... and one very happy camper

Club ride tommorrow... cant wait....

David
Attached Images

Last edited by cowtipper; 03-05-2007 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Added Pictures of Hells Angels
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2007, 04:50 AM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
David,
congrats on the bike....

sorry about your vomit cleanup
i am a pediatrician.... and we've seen PLENTY of it in the office the past couple of weeks.

believe me.... you NEVER get "USED" to that smell

please post some pictures and riding impressions when you can
ride safely

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
but take your family and friends along for the "ride"
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2007, 05:13 AM
King of the Sink

Congrats!

I'm starting to think that Oz is second only to Italy for MV per capita!

When a passenger of the foot moves in sight, tootle the horn trumpet melodiously to him at first. If he still obstacles your passage, tootle him with vigor and express by word of mouth the warning, "Hi, hi."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2007, 10:36 AM

Rev hard and ride safe. Congrats.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2007, 02:18 PM

Picked mine up today as well, i had to dodge the rain, but it did get dirty so i had to clean it before i put it away, sounds awsome with the race pipes i had only heared a standard 910
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 06:22 PM Thread Starter

Posted some pics of being blocked in on the Harley's... should've put them on this post i realise and not edited my original post... sorry about the quality and poor shots... u try and tell Hells Angels to move so u can get a better shot

The 2nd shot has the Brutale at the very back to show how well and truly i was blocked in... and yes i caught them having a good looking over the bike... some didn't know what it was... not a bad bunch of guys... like most of us they were just out for a good days riding...
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2007, 10:50 AM

Congrats to both of you. Ride safe and I hope you have a blast. You both will love the bike, I am certain of that!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode