910R Delivery - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-13-2006, 01:30 PM Thread Starter

910R Delivery

Hey Guys,

My dealer just called, the 910R is still set for mid April for me. He spoke with Matt from MV and if anything it would be sooner. Sure hoping for the sooner! Have to admit, the wait is rough.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-13-2006, 01:44 PM

Talking

Did I mention I had a great time riding this past weekend?

Hey, you're waiting is during the off season, I had to wait during the season and then got it when it was cold. THEN to top it off, they come out with the 910R a couple months later.

Jack
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-13-2006, 02:30 PM Thread Starter

Way to rub it in Jack!

I know I know you had to wait for yours during the season. The thing that's killing me is that I don't have a bike to ride right now. It would be a different story if I could have busted out the Speed Triple this past weekend to enjoy the riding weather. But, I had to sell it to make room for the R. To be honest, I just want to look at the MV in my garage. I've already asked the fiance if I could park it in the living room. She said we'll see but you know that really means no.

It will be nice when I'm riding with you around the Kettle Moraine twisties!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-13-2006, 02:45 PM

Talking

That's alright, you can rub in the 910 R forever....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVITALIAN
I've already asked the fiance if I could park it in the living room. She said we'll see but you know that really means no.
Fiance? There's still time then... A friend has a quote that goes something like, "a wife will rain down death and destruction on even the best well-layed plans..."

Jack
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-13-2006, 03:12 PM

Thanks for the update. The wait is tough....listening to Anucci take delivery of a 910...I'm fighting the instinct to jump ship. I happen to like the standard red with black frame the best. On the other hand, I don't want to miss out on all the extra's (at a reasonable premium) - and the 910R does look better in the real. I think it's worth the month. I also have other bikes to ride.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-13-2006, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVorBMW
Thanks for the update. The wait is tough....listening to Anucci take delivery of a 910...I'm fighting the instinct to jump ship. I happen to like the standard red with black frame the best. On the other hand, I don't want to miss out on all the extra's (at a reasonable premium) - and the 910R does look better in the real. I think it's worth the month. I also have other bikes to ride.
You know, I came back from Motofixx via New Canaan. I was thinking about contacting you but I had to get to my son's basketball game. Have you sold the 750 or are you trading it in?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode