Brutale Colors - Page 2 - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-28-2007, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdog
Yeah, I'm not real into white though. Do you like it?

No, I think it looks like some sort of secret police bike, but I have yet to see it in person.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-28-2007, 07:44 PM
I even like the orange. Never seen a color I didn't like. I particularly like the gloss black with red powdercoat frame...and love the red powdercoated heads on certain R models. Sweet. Classic red like my plain-jane 750 S model is also the epitome of racy italian styling...so that's cool too. Silver's the weakest color...but with a red seat and red frame it's pretty snazzy too...hardly a slouch. So are there any bad color combos? Not yet. What a lovely situation to find ourselves in.
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-28-2007, 09:01 PM

I first liked the Silver/Red but went off it pretty quick...

When i put my deposit down on the 750s i wanted the Black/Red, that's my favourite, but they didn't have any in stock so i chose the Matte Black ,even though i didn't mind the Red 750s either...

The Matte Black reminded me of the SPR which is a super looking bike!

Now if we were talking Limited Edition colour schemes... i think MV certainly came up with some awesome colour schemes there... that's where i think i may be putting my money on next time i go shopping for an MV
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 01:46 AM

All are gorgeous, and I'm totally biased but I think the gloss black tank, red frame, red front mudguard and red tail seem to highlight each part of the bike ever so well. Gives it a solo seater, mean racy look. Yes, people stop and stare alot.
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 09:01 AM Thread Starter

Got the all black (Anthracite) R. My brother in law bought my red 910S. The red is HOT on an MV. I sort of wish there were more color chices on the R. I wish they would do a Senna R.
post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 09:51 AM

Silver/red!!!!!!

I just don't get the red tail on the black/red bikes. To my eye, the silver/red seems to flow better. What does it matter though? It all looks like a blur when we're passing everyone.
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 10:31 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbbrutale
Silver/red!!!!!!

I just don't get the red tail on the black/red bikes. To my eye, the silver/red seems to flow better. What does it matter though? It all looks like a blur when we're passing everyone.
Great point! I guess I like them all.
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 01:57 PM

jdog....congrats on your new MV-best of luck!!! After you put some miles on it let us now how it differs.
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 09:22 PM

I just wanted to intoduce myself to eveyone my name is dave and I live in pennsylvania. I have owned 3 motorcycles an 83 kawasaki gpz 1100, 94 zx9r,and 99 zk9r and then walked away from them for 7 years. Had kids and thought it was the right thing to do. Its been a tough seven years. My best friend is a director for nesba and all my buddies are bike nuts. I saw a brutale for the first time in November and have not been able to stop looking at pictures on this web site. My check is in hand and I plan on sending it to FBF tomorrow, however I am having alot of trouble with the colors of 2 bikes. I love the silver and red and am getting a pretty good deal since its an 06. The orange and black is awsome, but 2 grand more. Should I wait for the 07 orange or get the silver and red? Love them both just dont want to make a mistake. I would just like some input. You will be hearing from me quite a bit thanks.
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 09:31 PM
Not very lucky..

I'd say get what will make you happy
sounds to me like you know what the right choice for you is

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode