Brutale Mamba Kit - MVAgusta.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 456
Brutale Mamba Kit

If you guys haven't done so already, check out the MV site. They have a Mamba kit for the Brutale. Looks nice. Four kits for the Brutale....I like it!

It's sunny and 50 out right now. If the 910R was here I would be riding

MVITALIAN is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 12:49 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 798
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVITALIAN
If you guys haven't done so already, check out the MV site. They have a Mamba kit for the Brutale. Looks nice. Four kits for the Brutale....I like it!

It's sunny and 50 out right now. If the 910R was here I would be riding

I happen to love the Mamba kit. I was considering getting it at one point. Then I decided to just get the black/red paint scheme and add the carbon bits later on.
anucci is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 01:35 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 456
annuci good plan on getting the CF parts later. Man you must be so excited to get your bike tomorrow. So are you going to be taking it in for your 600 mile service on Monday Have fun!
MVITALIAN is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 03:05 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 798
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVITALIAN
annuci good plan on getting the CF parts later. Man you must be so excited to get your bike tomorrow. So are you going to be taking it in for your 600 mile service on Monday Have fun!
LOL! Could be. I feel like a 16 year old kid that's going to get his cherry popped by an Italian hooker.
anucci is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by anucci
LOL! Could be. I feel like a 16 year old kid that's going to get his cherry popped by an Italian hooker.
LOL!!!! Helmet $400, Carbon Fiber.......open the wallet, getting your cherry popped by an Italian hooker (Brutale 910)........priceless! That's great anucci. Have tons of fun! Still LOL!
MVITALIAN is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 03:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Vlad Drac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: S.A.
Posts: 571
That's one expensive hooker!!!

Japanese hookers cost half the price but last twice as long.... LOL!!!
Vlad Drac is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 03:25 PM
MV Cellist
 
odonata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Culver City, CA. USA
Posts: 4,593
Send a message via Yahoo to odonata Send a message via Skype™ to odonata
Quote:
Japanese hookers cost half the price but last twice as long.... LOL!!!


Or... you can have a threesome or foursome.... each specialized in different task.

O D O N A T A




To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
odonata is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 04:07 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 798
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad Drac
That's one expensive hooker!!!

Japanese hookers cost half the price but last twice as long.... LOL!!!
My last name is Antonucci. It HAS to be an italian hooker!
anucci is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome