More Emotouk Bits - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 03:15 AM Thread Starter

More Emotouk Bits

Ok then so I have just recieved the Gladio rider and pillion seat (fantastic quality much better than the original ones), the titanium MV Agusta engraved reservoir caps (great job) and the carbon fibre exhaust guards from Emotouk. They all look fantastic and I will be fitting most of the parts exept for the pillion seat on the weekend. I will post pictures in my album and let everyone know when I have.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 05:29 AM
King of the Sink

All jokes aside - sounds great!

When a passenger of the foot moves in sight, tootle the horn trumpet melodiously to him at first. If he still obstacles your passage, tootle him with vigor and express by word of mouth the warning, "Hi, hi."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 11:38 AM

Thats a really cool trailer you have in your album, who makes it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 12:47 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Guy
Thats a really cool trailer you have in your album, who makes it?
Thanks John.... Hey SG I had it made by a mob called Pappas trailers in Perth Western Australia, I still have the quote that includes all the dimensions and details.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 11:20 PM Thread Starter

OK, the Gladio seat is on and so are the MV engraved reservoir caps but I could not crack the hex screws on the exhaust protectors to put the carbon fibre exhaust guards on. I actually rounded off the inside of one of the screws so I have had to order 3 more. Now I have to figure out how the hell I am going to get the old ones off. Anyway the seat is unreal and really suits the bike, the pictures without the use of the flash show just how good it looks as do the MV reservoir caps. Photo's are in my album and the link is below, enjoy.

http://www.mvagusta.net/cp_album_man...result=updated
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-17-2007, 12:28 AM
King of the Sink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie MV
OK, the Gladio seat is on and so are the MV engraved reservoir caps but I could not crack the hex screws on the exhaust protectors to put the carbon fibre exhaust guards on. I actually rounded off the inside of one of the screws so I have had to order 3 more. Now I have to figure out how the hell I am going to get the old ones off. Anyway the seat is unreal and really suits the bike, the pictures without the use of the flash show just how good it looks as do the MV reservoir caps. Photo's are in my album and the link is below, enjoy.

http://www.mvagusta.net/cp_album_man...result=updated
The hex screw on the oil filler cap had me stumped. I couldn't get it undone for ages. Even after the first service, I couldn't get it undone - and I was thinking that they didn't bother changing the oil because they couldn't get it undone either. Anyway, I asked them to loosen the cap so I could do it from then on - and I noticed a trick that *might* work. He actually gave it a bit of a reverse tap, then turned it in the correct direction. Worked a treat!

When a passenger of the foot moves in sight, tootle the horn trumpet melodiously to him at first. If he still obstacles your passage, tootle him with vigor and express by word of mouth the warning, "Hi, hi."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-17-2007, 12:31 AM
King of the Sink

Looks great - that seat is schmiko!

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-17-2007, 03:09 AM Thread Starter

Cheers John.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode