Maturity ! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
CHB

Thumbs up Maturity !

I would like to say compared to the TRIUMPHRAT.net forum this is a much more open minded and level headed group. The RAT site is nothing but a bunch of immature bunch of cry babies!! They will complain and argue over why the valve cap fell off!! But after reading and following some of the posts on this sit it has come to my attention that most people here understand sh*#t happens and you get it taken care of. You also manage to answer questions or find answers to questions with out blowing people off!!
THANK YOU!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 10:08 AM

Thank You , and welcome to the gratest Forum Ever!!!

You´ll see, soon You´ll be as addicted as everyone to this Forum... Just can´t stay away a day ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
CHB

I see you and your husband are FINN's My mother and brother are from FINLAND I was born here in the states but love visiting my relatives over there!! Took my wife for the first time this past summer and she loved it!!I just regret not learning the language when I was younger.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 10:42 AM

YES, we are Finns! Amazing, that You have also Your roots here in Finland!! Next time You come to Finland, please, let us know!!! And once again WARMLY WELCOME to Forum!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 12:47 PM

This is a great group, but you should see the Gixxer groups I have checked out recently. Nothing but a bunch of 17 year olds bragging how fast their bikes are and what crap everything else is.

John T
Certified Power Commander Tech.
Authorized Tuning Center/Dealer

post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 01:13 PM
Wink

I would guess that most folk sensible enough to select a MV in the first place don't need to put their ego on show all the time like the kid's you mention John.

Keep one wheel down!

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But...…..a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 01:38 PM

Welcome! But be aware, there is no medicine found to cure the mvagusta.net virus. I tried to resist for a quite some time, but finally got infected. I find myself now even up to three times a Day on this damn mvagusta.net pages. So it needs to be well thought my friend. There is no way back out.
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haupti
Welcome! But be aware, there is no medicine found to cure the mvagusta.net virus. I tried to resist for a quite some time, but finally got infected. I find myself now even up to three times a Day on this damn mvagusta.net pages. So it needs to be well thought my friend. There is no way back out.
As the former owner of several Triumphs, I agree to some extent with the assessment of the Triumph site, but I found the loutishness was more predominant in the Rocket III forum (I used to own an R3).

I also agree that this forum seems to be a haven from the multitudes of squids. The folks here do seem to know what they are talking about. Consider, though, the profile of the rider who can afford an MV and it makes sense. I think we are in a different place with our riding than other groups, especially the Gixxer crowd.

Having said that, I do wish there was more meaty discourse around here, and a bit less "look at this carbon fiber bit" and "look at this dyno chart," but hey.... that's just one guy's opinion.
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 03:53 PM

Send a message via AIM to MVASyd
Hi pbbrutale. Feel free to hit us with the "meaty bits" questions (not sure what they are), but sounds interesting.... Welcome CHB...I worked once for a Finnish company and spent a whole year there once, as well as many many "cold" trips. I thought we Aussies drank a bit too much, but the Finns have turned into an Art Form!

MVA Sydney
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 03:59 PM

The $$$ is part of it, also is the fact that most of us have "been around the block" more than a few times. If you're mature enough to get the right bike FOR YOU, you don't have to justify it, or get emotionally wrapped up, blah, blah. Yoou just ride and grin! And on top of all that, MV really does make a great bike, so there's not a whole lot to complain about!

Harley-Davidson: Seen one, heard 'em all...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode