Brutale exhaust - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 07:45 PM Thread Starter

Brutale exhaust

Ciao all.

I'm looking for some feedback on possible interest in my exhaust. I own, ride, and build an exhaust for, the current model Triumph Speed Triple. My website is www.chainreactionmoto.com. In case you're unfamiliar with the exhaust on the S3, I'm selling a "system" that replaces not only the mufflers, but also the mid-pipe so that the lengths are balanced.

I'm looking to SLOWLY expand and I would LOVE to build something for the Brutale as well. I just love the bike, plus I'm not interested in expanding into the high volume, low soul market. So here's some questions for you:

1) Anybody interested?
2) What do you want for the Brutale? Something like what I've already made? Two on one side ala stock? Underseat? Something else?
3) What diameter are the tail pieces on the Tuono? (my cores are 1.75" and fit the same size mid/tail piece)

I'd love to hear from you all and add your awsome bikes to the one I have now.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Bob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 07:51 PM
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 09:09 PM Thread Starter

Thanks William.

Interesting, but pretty different products. Its also the reason I'd really like to see if Brutale owners would like something different than stock.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 11:18 PM

I think the consensus from the earlier thread was that most of us prefer the stock look, but maybe in carbon? Or even in a brushed black like yours, as long is is is extremely affordable, otherwise I think most will either go MV Corse or the new Arrow stubby.
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 11:20 PM

The stock pipes are georgious and you will have to do real good to outdo them. In addition eMoto have som real beautiful Titanium exhaustpipes who most of us Brutale owners dribbles over. http://www.emotouk.com/mvagusta/exha...pecialmade.htm
These are the one I am gona get when I win the lottery

I am looking forward to see you're outcome. Always interesting with new angles.
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 11:41 PM
King of the Sink

I think the basic design is a keeper. I think it's one of the Brutale's features. I do think your black pipes might look good on a 910R though. It'd be interesting to photoshop something up.
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-09-2007, 02:05 AM Thread Starter

Yep, I kind of thought you would feel that way. And I can't argue, the Brutale is a spectacular work of art. I would like to see what it would look like with the style I've built already though. But I'll see what I can do about coming up with a doctored photo. Any of you folks want to take a stab at it?

Bob
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-09-2007, 10:46 AM

I'm always interested in more exhaust options! One thing to point out is many of us already have mid-pipes on our bikes (*one of the most basic upgrades) so if you could build something which worked with our current mid-pipes probably would be the best direction (*at least my opinon).

Bike History:
'88 Ninja 250 > '92 GSXR-600 > '01 YZF-R1 > '06 Brutale + '07 Customized VTX-1300
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-09-2007, 01:18 PM
Established Member

First let me say, that is a great exhaust for the S3........great work!!!!!
From what i have read here on the forum, most of the members love the look of the slash cut ends....
I would personally like something with a larger diameter opening. Maybe in carbon, flat black.......
The one thing that needs to remain the same,............is the sound..........the music these bikes make is.......im speechless.
Thanks for the interest and keep us posted on what you come up with. Im sure were all interested to see what you come up with.
Chris

'DOnt act like your not ImPREssed"
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-09-2007, 03:01 PM
I'm really interested to see an underseat option for the Brutale that shows off the swing arm but any new options will be great to see..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode