910R at home! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
910R at home!

Today Laura and me finally could take our new Brutale 910 R with us!
We went to the dealer both on the F4 and Laura was even much more happy just thinking she hadn't to get back again as passenger (she says it's very uncomfortable). WE could make only a very short trip (about 100 Km) before coming back home and she rode the 910R all time. I still have to try to sit on it!
Even though she rode many other bikes, including Ducati 999 (on track only), Yamaha R1 and R6, Kawasaki ZX6-R (both on road and track), she says that the Brutale is different from anything she rode before, really BRUTALE in name and facts! After first 20 Km we had a short pit stop (dealers in Italy usually put just 3 liters in fuel tank -slightly more than half gallon-, no more) she was a little bit puzzled and worried. She told me that this was the very first time that she felt the possibility that her bike could be more that she could manage! AFter other 80 Km anyway she decided that she can get the hang of it and I think that she will shortly discover the same problem that someone else has already experienced with his steering: very difficult to set toward home!
Useless to say I am really dreaming the moment I can try the Brutale myself... someone can help me to convince Laura to give me the keys?
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 01:47 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Congrats. Great addition to the stable!!! You are very lucky to have someone to share the MV passion with!
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 01:53 PM

Congrats!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 02:07 PM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
laura looks so happy with the 910R....
congrats to BOTH of you
we'd love to:
1. see more pictures
2. hear more ride reports

when you have the time

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
but take your family and friends along for the "ride"
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 02:52 PM

Wow. Good for you! Congrats!!!!
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 02:54 PM

Congratulations to you both, enjoy.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Ambassador / 007

Waiting for new bike

Send a message via Skype™ to pigiolino
COMPLIMENTI marco!!!!!
Il miglior modo per iniziare l'anno!!!(per tua moglie)
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 05:09 PM

Congrats & enjoy both !!
"She told me that this was the very first time that she felt the possibility that her bike could be more that she could"
It was exactly the same feeling for me ! feel like arms extenders !!
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 11:46 PM
Established Member

congrats on the new bike

'DOnt act like your not ImPREssed"
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-05-2007, 01:50 AM
Ambassador / 007

Waiting for new bike

Send a message via Skype™ to pigiolino
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganChane
Today Laura and me finally could take our new Brutale 910 R with us!
We went to the dealer both on the F4 and Laura was even much more happy just thinking she hadn't to get back again as passenger (she says it's very uncomfortable). WE could make only a very short trip (about 100 Km) before coming back home and she rode the 910R all time. I still have to try to sit on it!
Even though she rode many other bikes, including Ducati 999 (on track only), Yamaha R1 and R6, Kawasaki ZX6-R (both on road and track), she says that the Brutale is different from anything she rode before, really BRUTALE in name and facts! After first 20 Km we had a short pit stop (dealers in Italy usually put just 3 liters in fuel tank -slightly more than half gallon-, no more) she was a little bit puzzled and worried. She told me that this was the very first time that she felt the possibility that her bike could be more that she could manage! AFter other 80 Km anyway she decided that she can get the hang of it and I think that she will shortly discover the same problem that someone else has already experienced with his steering: very difficult to set toward home!
Useless to say I am really dreaming the moment I can try the Brutale myself... someone can help me to convince Laura to give me the keys?
large and big ring of gold for keys!!!
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode