Large pictures for wall - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-02-2007, 04:15 PM Thread Starter
Large pictures for wall

I'm setting up my room for all my riding gear and would like to know any sources to where I can buy a few wall size pictures espicially of our beloved Brutale?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-02-2007, 04:46 PM

Get out your camera and go for a ride, take great photos, blow them up @ Kinkos or some other graphics shop, a poster size print is cheap @ $100 -$150 and it will come with a first hand tale to tell.
Attached Images

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-02-2007, 05:07 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Steve (sgcullen) posted about making banners that looked great. I believe the cost was about $40ish

The thread is here: http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2961
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-02-2007, 06:40 PM

I also found a place that can do regular posters. They turn out terrific (I'll try to take a picture of my test poster...I'll put it up here later). They aren't cheap for one off runs (about $70). You can get them down to a buck or two if you want to run them on an offset press and print a hundred or more...here's the link...

http://www.largeformatposters.com/

By the way, you can make your own one-off t-shirts and other "merchandise" from your photos or other designs at Zazzle (www.zazzle.com). I have tried all of the do-it-yourself printers (PrintMojo, Zazzle, CafePress, and Printfection) and Zazzle is the best overall. The quality at CafePress is terrible. Printfection is good for some stuff but is inconsistent.

As Alvin said, Now Graphics in El Paso does a nice job on vinyl banners...I have been very happy with the results from them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 03:50 PM Thread Starter
This is what I had in mind, enjoy!
http://www.motorbikeart.com/content/?page=home.asp
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 04:23 PM

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 05:18 PM

Custom Artwork...

We have a very talented artist/designer among us...and he'll do renderings that can be blown up to banner size and beyond. Contact DARTHMVADER (aka Randy Rodriguez), he does amazing work (I'm commissioning him to do 8-10 Ferrari drawings for me). I've attached a rendering he did of my F4 Corse as well as a picture of the banner I had done from it...

Steve
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode