Who are the 4 Gladio owners? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 08:52 PM Thread Starter
Who are the 4 Gladio owners?

According to my dealer (and assuming they are correct), only 4 Gladio kits were sent to the US. I thought it'd be fun if we found out who it was.

1. Robert (Triple Seven) from California (me) #21 of 300
2. Jack (Gladio) from Wisconsin #42 of 300
3. Rick (rsduce) from Florida #22 of 300
4. ?

Last edited by 777; 02-24-2006 at 11:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 10:23 PM

I know Rick from Florida. He pretty much copied me and got the exact same bike from the same dealer. but I think he got a lower number them me.. Sheesh...

yep, just checked. He got #22.
WTF?

Rick is registered here as RSDuce and GetCrackin is his brother and has his old matte black 750.

Did you get it yet? Are you loving it??? The tank is sweet!

Jack

Last edited by Gladio; 02-24-2006 at 10:32 PM.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
I was at the dealer today getting a new rear tire put on as i had a 3 inch nail in my tire. Saw the boxes off to the side with my kit, the parts lady had my certificate tube in her hand (hehe) and said I was #21 but they didnt open everything up yet. Get my kit installed on March 9th, date is set. Ahhhh cant wait. Any idea on how long it takes to install? Labor wise......

Should i add Rick to the list?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777
I was at the dealer today getting a new rear tire put on as i had a 3 inch nail in my tire. Saw the boxes off to the side with my kit, the parts lady had my certificate tube in her hand (hehe) and said I was #21 but they didnt open everything up yet. Get my kit installed on March 9th, date is set. Ahhhh cant wait. Any idea on how long it takes to install? Labor wise......

Should i add Rick to the list?
Sure, add him. He's registered here but hasn't posted.

I'm not sure on the labor time, I installed mine. Tell them to check right away to make sure the tank came with a tank protector. If it didn't, it would suck to have that hold up the install. I didn't get one right away. Also, they should replace the o-rings on your fuel pump, so they should have those in stock. They're common, match Ducati.

Jack
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 11:01 PM Thread Starter
ahhh, thanks for the tips.

Rick added...... the elusive 4th.........?
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 08:31 AM

Are these kits the same as for the 910R or are they sending more kits for them? If these are the same very limited kits, I know where one is going on a 910R.
No, it's not mine as spending an additional 8 grand on an 18 grand bike would have my balls firmly in my wifes hands

But, it is going to a good buddy of mine here in CT who ordered the full kit and was promised the last one.

Anyone know if they are sold out of 910R's yet. When I ordered a few weeks ago, only about 11 were left in the U.S.

John
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airfuel
Are these kits the same as for the 910R or are they sending more kits for them? If these are the same very limited kits, I know where one is going on a 910R.
No, it's not mine as spending an additional 8 grand on an 18 grand bike would have my balls firmly in my wifes hands

But, it is going to a good buddy of mine here in CT who ordered the full kit and was promised the last one.

Anyone know if they are sold out of 910R's yet. When I ordered a few weeks ago, only about 11 were left in the U.S.

John
Yes, the Gladio kit can fit a 750 or 910 Brutale. The kit basically replaces the front fender, tank, rear tail panels, the seats, and includes an alarm, certificate and a limit edition plate for the bike. In addition the full kit comes with the full carbon kit for the Brutale.

A 910R Gladio? that's what I wanted to do. It will be a beautiful bike, albeit too expensive.

Jack
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 09:43 AM

New wheels also correct? I don't know what they look like but I can't wait to see them side by side.

Watch out, my camera will be working over time when these 2 bikes show up.

John
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airfuel
New wheels also correct? I don't know what they look like but I can't wait to see them side by side.

Watch out, my camera will be working over time when these 2 bikes show up.

John
Oops, yep. The full kit comes with silver forged Al Marchesinis

Jack
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
910R with Gladio kit seems kinda wierd since they almost look the same. See if you can confirm from your friend if he bought the Gladio kit, then post his first name and # of his kit if you will so I can complete the list.

Im thinking about buying the black R rims for my 910 someday. Would look soooo sick with the Gladio kit.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode