That pesky blinker - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 05:57 PM Thread Starter

That pesky blinker

I talked to Dave at service the other day about my spazzy blinker and they wanted to look at it and then either hold the bike for a week or more for the part, or have it brought back in, to have the module replaced if that is the problem. I spoke to Cliff himself and asked that since they all ready replaced two in the two months that they have been working on the bikes they should have one in stock.He sent me back to Dave in service who said that they also had a problem with blinker relays and loose or pinched wires and they will not stock a part that cost $900.He also said that MV was very strict about it`s warranty and they didn`t want to pay a %15 return and restocking fee. To get to a point, this a problem I had with the bike since I bought it new and MotoFixx (no longer in business) knew nothing about it at the time. I also wanted to have the bike put on the dyno by John to get it to run right once and for all.The shop is an hour away and they offered to pick it up and drop it off for free since I was going to spend a bit of money. HOW MUCH MONEY I wanted to watch John dyno the bike because it would be a thrill for me and I would learn alot about my bike. So I offered to take it in the first time and they can pick it up to replace the blinker module if that is the problem.

Last edited by cdamb; 12-12-2006 at 05:59 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode